Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 12, 2006, 2:59 PM   #11

The last photo really thrill me, strange but good.:G
dian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2006, 9:14 PM   #12

Excellent photos Bayourebel, I'm intrigued with the third one! How did you do it without a teleconverter? The moon is larger than the ones with the teleconverterI like this onthe best.
Macnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2006, 9:55 PM   #13

Hi,

Thought the first one 'through the clouds" is superb. The large one has so much clarity that it looks professional. (I am not trying to imply that professional photographs are better than amateur but the reference is descriptive)

Personally, I never think that moon shots are overdone and always look forward to opening them...Fred
Bootneck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2006, 9:58 PM   #14

Basically, all I can remember is I cropped and resized it. All the exif is attached. I tried to do the same with a bird photo last nite and could not get it sized down enough to post. I wish I could remember how I did it. As for the photo being sharp and clear, it is one of the best I did, totally by accident.

Thanks for your comments. I wish that I could say I could duplicate this any time.

Jerry
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2006, 10:40 PM   #15

Very nice effect. Really looks out of the world.
Raghu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2006, 3:05 PM   #16

Hmm, that last shot shot sure looks like the one I did about a month ago. Wow and you even managed to keep the same file name as me ... Moon_Night_cropped.jpg. I think you should get a nice swift kick. Want proof everyone, here's my website with the picture.

bayourebel wrote:
Quote:
took this when I first got the camera without the telephoto
treed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2006, 9:31 PM   #17

To all, It does appear that I have inadvertly posted Treed's picture of the moon, instead of my own. I think what happened was I downloaded his file and saved in the wrong folder. I noted that I did not remember any settings, only at the time of the photo that I did not have a Telephoto lens. I also wondered how I had cropped it and saved it to post.

I did not have any false intent and hope that everyone will accept my apology.

To Treed, I can only apologize and agree with your statements. Please accept my appology. It was not intentional. I would like to say it was a beer too many, but I remember making the posts, as I was excited about good moon shots.

To all, if this is not acceptable, please let me know, and I will no longer join the forum.

Thanks to all and most especially to Treed.

No way, would I intentionly use someone else's photo as my own, but in this case it appears that isexactly what I did. Please forgive me. I have deleted this file.

Bayourebel.

bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2006, 11:01 PM   #18

bayourebel wrote:
Quote:
To all, It does appear that I have inadvertly posted Treed's picture of the moon, instead of my own. I think what happened was I downloaded his file and saved in the wrong folder. I noted that I did not remember any settings, only at the time of the photo that I did not have a Telephoto lens. I also wondered how I had cropped it and saved it to post.

I did not have any false intent and hope that everyone will accept my apology.

To Treed, I can only apologize and agree with your statements. Please accept my appology. It was not intentional. I would like to say it was a beer too many, but I remember making the posts, as I was excited about good moon shots.

To all, if this is not acceptable, please let me know, and I will no longer join the forum.

Thanks to all and most especially to Treed.

No way, would I intentionly use someone else's photo as my own, but in this case it appears that isexactly what I did. Please forgive me. I have deleted this file.

Bayourebel.

Ohh I forgive you man, no worries... it's understandable. I've done stupid stuff when I'm drunk too so it's all good hehe.
treed is offline   Reply With Quote