Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 14, 2006, 10:42 PM   #1

In my post on moon shots, I have posted a shot of the moon that I did not take. The photo actually is one that someone else by the name of Treed took. I can only say that I am very sorry this happened. I did not have my FZ30 very long at the time of his photo and I was new to the forum and saving photos to study. I would save them to a My downloads file. Somehow, I saved his photo to My Pictures instead of My Downloads. This was not a good thing. When I posted his photo, thinking it was mine, I thought it was mine. But looking at all the other photos of the same nite, it is obviously not mine. Also, as was pointed out in the posts, about the size of the moon compared to my other photos, I did not have my TCON 17 at the time.

This was very unfortunate on my part and as Treed expressed himself, and I can only agree with him. He has been very much wronged.

To Treed, I openly apologize and to all on the forum, I apologize. It was definitely not intentional.

If this open apology is not acceptable, I will no longer post on the forum and take this opportunity to thank all of you for being so kind and helpful to me. I have learned a lot and in my excitement, I failed miserably.

Thank You

Bayourebel

Jerry Landry
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 14, 2006, 11:26 PM   #2

Jerry,

Forget it! You made a genuine mistake and if anyone takes offence then they are the ones who should leave the forum...He who casts the first stone!!!

Keep at it Jerry and I for on will look forward to your continued postings....Fred

(even President Bush makes mistakes!!!)
Bootneck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2006, 6:02 AM   #3

Bootneck2 wrote:
Quote:
I for one will look forward to your continued postings....Fred

(even President Bush makes mistakes!!!)
I join Fred. Please forget the mistake and continue with your postings. I liked your moonshot with clouds.

Fred, I disagree with your quote on the President. I am told President Bush makes only mistakes and nothing else!!
Raghu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2006, 9:15 AM   #4

No one seems too upset......my file system is not good either and I can see myself doing something similar.

We can all make honest mistakes.....And some others may or may not be honest!

I would suggest you quit worring about it and get back to enjoying your camera.
genece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2006, 11:47 AM   #5

Yeah man, don't sweat it. I'm not mad at you at all.Now like genece said, get that off your mind and enjoy your fz30! :-)
treed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2006, 1:43 PM   #6

Hey its great that you posted this apology at all!!

And even Treed isn't sweating it... I reckon get your arse out and take some awesome pics and get them up here!...

I see no reason to leave the forum

Nic

PS, doofus!
beesey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2006, 2:49 PM   #7

Hey Jerry

The fact that you were man enough to post an Apology makes me think that it was a mistake.

All the best

Lello
lello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2006, 4:39 PM   #8

Ha ha....relax, man!!! I have done worse things accidentally with my email, and no one got hot. I know how ya feel, but lets face it sometimes sh..t happens. Keep posting. We need honest and sincere members.

Kd
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2006, 9:03 PM   #9

To all on the forum, thanks for the support.I have communicated with Treed, and all is well.

Thanks to all.

Jerry

bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote