Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 16, 2006, 7:59 PM   #11

dian wrote:
Quote:
Hi Ride, great birds shots, please post more of them, a little crop maybe..:lol:, just want to see a little more detail of those beautiful birds. :G

Hi Hiroshi, you make that #2 pic even more great!!, btw, is theclone feature inthat programthe same as clone function on photoshop?:?
I do believe it is.

Hiroshi
Hiroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2006, 11:45 AM   #12

Hiroshi - great job with the PP! It looks a lot better without the house in the background - more "in the wild". I wish I knew how to use my photo shop program - it looks like it would be a lot of fun!

Melissa
ride16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2006, 11:52 AM   #13

Thanks for the comments, guys!

Jerry - yes, that is a grackle in the third photo - I think. For some reason, I have a hard time telling them apart from the blackbirds around here. And I agree, Hiroshi IS the ultimate in photo processing - I love to watch him work his magic!

Dian - I wish I could crop them a little more, but I'm afraid they wouldn't look very good. These pictures were already cropped quite a bit. I'm hoping to buy some more bird feeders and plant some trees this spring, so hopefully I can get some closer shots, but at the moment the birdsare keeping their distance (at least in our yard they are - I don't think our two huskies and 2 cats out in the yard help too much with that :G).

Melissa
ride16 is offline   Reply With Quote