Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 18, 2006, 7:54 PM   #1
PK1

The only way to shoot these tiny flowers (less than 1" dia blossoms) from their own point of view is to put the camera on the ground and wait for still air (they are in constant motion from the breeze). Digital makes it easy to throw away all the misses and maybe get a good one.

PK

macro mode about 2" away

Attached Images

PK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 18, 2006, 8:08 PM   #2

It sure worked PK. That is a nice picture...Fred
Bootneck2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1, 2006, 6:07 PM   #3
rfn

Really Nice ........

I am looking to buy an FZ-7. I am concerned about the various noise issues that ppl talk about though. Would you wholeehartedly recommend the FZ-7??

Thanks,

R

P.S: I am looking for a great outdoor and indoor (occassions like birthday parties....) ultra-zoom camera with IS.
rfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2006, 9:16 PM   #4

These are the kind of shot's that just make you smile! Becuase you know you own an FZ7

I've seen many shot's and I feel this is one of the best ! You sure got away with the wind with this one!!!

No ratings here but one of the sites I visit goes to Amazing! and you have gotten that!

WOW I am so happy I saw this! I'm sure many feel the same way here but for some reason don't reply much? A few secs is all it takes too... Thanks again!
Tim JL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2006, 11:37 AM   #5
rfn

Hi Tim,

Thanks so much.... I already purchased the FZ-7 and thought wud reply after I had gotten it; alas I still havent gotten it. Couldnt wait to thank you for your inputs though. Hoping to receive it soon!

R
rfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2006, 11:09 PM   #6
PK1

Tim, thanks for the kind compliments!

RFN, I haven't checked this forum for awhile, so didn't notice your request for comments on the FZ7. I will refer you to the review I wrote on Epinions, which sums up my thoughts about it.

http://www.epinions.com/content_226472201860

Take care,
PK
PK1 is offline   Reply With Quote