Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Apr 21, 2006, 8:17 AM   #1

Finally the Pemaraal lens adaptor for the FZ-7 is available.**I ordered the 55mm version with the screw out lens 'hood'. Its a light but strong unit.* The lens hood is a bit cumbersome and slow, but neat and convenient compared to fiddling around my camera bag for another fitting. Overall a recommended product.* To my relief the recently purchased (used via eBay) Olympus MCON-40* fits perfectly - but not via the Kenko UV filter I also ordered.* The latter is a bit disappointing as its poorly constructed, the lens locking wire tending to flick out of position and the lens exibiting more flaring than I hoped.* * Now to practice my macro technique and find an affordable slave flash arrangement. * *Peter G.
PDGenoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 21, 2006, 9:10 AM   #2

PDGenoa wrote:
Quote:
Kenko UV filter I also ordered. The latter is a bit disappointing as its poorly constructed, the lens locking wire tending to flick out of position and the lens exibiting more flaring than I hoped.
I had thesame problem with a kenko uv filter. The female threads were not true. Very poorly made. Stick to hoya, IMO.
fmoore is offline   Reply With Quote