Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old May 2, 2006, 7:46 AM   #1

Just got this camera before Easter after much research.
Yes, like everyone else I was worried about the noise issue but dont expect to be using above ISO100 most of the time anyway. In practice I havent found noise to be an issue so I am not sure what the fuss is all about, but then I am a novice so could just be my naivety.
I am very impressed with this camera, as said I am a long way from being a pro but I am still happy with some of my results so far. Must say I am having a lot of trouble shooting in low light indoors but I am confident I will figure out a range of settings for these conditions, just have to do a bit more fiddling.

This is one of my favourite shots so far.
Attached Images

kowalski is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 2, 2006, 8:10 AM   #2

The FZ cameras are all wonderful in fair to good light but you may want to consider a slve flash handle for indoors.

Perhaps a smaller size to post would be better.
Attached Images

genece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2006, 8:30 AM   #3

Thanks for the resize genece........read the stickys on resizing and posting but still trying to figure it out .
Think I have it sussed now using Gimp.

Oh....and thanks for the tip on the slave flash too, might have to consider that. So far my best results seem to be with the flash intsnsity turned down which gives quite a nice warm picture without being too yellow if you know what I mean.
kowalski is offline   Reply With Quote