Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old May 6, 2006, 2:47 AM   #1

Decided the afternoon was just too nice so packed off to Silverwood Lake to see if I would find Fred or Ethyl Mertz still hanging around. Was sort of lucky but I've yet to figure out a better vantage point to get closer to the tops of the perches...

Took 1,029 photos and went through two batteries but had a blast. Scrolling through them, I PP the following as these were the ones that were closest to being really, really good...

What'cha looking at...?

[align=center]Image control: Zoom out | Zoom 100% | Zoom in | Expand / Contract | New window[/align]

Boy, he bailed out fast! I thought I had backed off on the zoom and framed to the left enough but... no, darn it!

[align=center]Image control: Zoom out | Zoom 100% | Zoom in | Expand / Contract | New window[/align]

Hey, how about flying a little lower, would you? Or, at least bank a little for better lighting!

Well, sun was setting as I treked back to the Durango for the ride home and found the Herons were still building up the homestead...

--

Still trying to catch up to John Reed's great shots with the focus and lighting but its fun none-the-less! With Bob M. getting his dSLR, I'll have to put more practice and effort into these...
Telecorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 6, 2006, 12:21 PM   #2

Boy ...I would love to have opportunities like those.

Well done
genece is offline   Reply With Quote