Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old May 17, 2006, 5:21 PM   #1

Is there any way, after logging on, to do a search for "new messages since my last visit" or "new messages in topics I have participated in" or "replies to my posts"?

Thanks for any help. Right now I am really struggling having to wade through ALL the messages.
slick2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 18, 2006, 12:06 PM   #2

welcome
Choosing "watch topic" will notify you via e-mail of any new replies to that thread. That will also allow you to find them at your account. Other helpful hints are in the General Q&A forum.

Check out other forums for posts that may interest you. Often its easy to tell by the number of replies to posts as things trickle down to the bottom of the page. Normally things at Steve's are lively but not so fast moving that you can't keep up.

Previous posts can be worth looking into with repect to the photos themselves as well as equipment and its use.

A photo I wish all could see is about "hope" in the People Photos forum. I don't remember another photo capturing my mind and heart like it has. Squirl033's 400 mm flowers shot in the Close Up forum. What would be great is a Best of All forum chosen by the moderators that would tip all off to something exceptional, or at least a picture or pictures of the day or month worth special note that were displayed in the forums not entered in the contest.
Tazzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2006, 10:15 PM   #3

Thanks Tazzie. Those tips will surely help. I did go and look at the pix you mentioned and they are great.
slick2 is offline   Reply With Quote