Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jun 13, 2006, 10:44 PM   #11

Charlie46227 wrote:
Quote:
Nice shots of course. Gotta tell you, I had to laugh when I saw the pic with the church sign and grave markers in the background. "Till death do us part..." ?? :-) or maybe you were thinking 'it's all over now' ? :-)) I'm sure it's the former.

Congrats !
Thanks, Charlie. This where it starts and this is where it ends.
fmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2006, 8:32 AM   #12

Beautiful
I am going to photograph a wedding in September. I hope it will be an outdoor wedding like this. Would be a lot easier than indoors.

Congratulations to the bride and groom, may they always be happy with each other
Leberwurstsaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2006, 3:48 PM   #13

fmoore, I visited the ishots.net site for the secondtime in two daysand viewed the pictures of the ceremony. For whatever its worth, you've done a heck of job. You have an eye for detail.I love what you've done with the available light.The sequence ofpictures made me feel that I was there,at the wedding. Congratulations for the second time.
Macnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2006, 6:07 PM   #14

Macnite wrote:
Quote:
The sequence ofpictures made me feel that I was there,at the wedding.
That says it all, Macnite. Thank you again for your kind words. - Fred
Old Jun 16, 2006, 6:05 PM   #15

Congradulations Fred, All your photos look professional to me! Great job. Jim
tiger98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2006, 9:10 PM   #16

Thanks, Jim. I felt like I'd been in training the last couple of years for this day. The training and equipment (not to mention the bride and groom and other happy faces) made it happen.
Old Jun 18, 2006, 7:05 PM   #17

fmoore wrote:
Quote:
Thanks for the comments. Harj, I've been trying to drum up some interest in the FX01 here to little or no avail. It's an amazing little camera. (The virtues of the FZ5 and now the FZ7 are well documented.) I'll keep posting samples.

Fred

I must say the FX01 has been selling very well in the Netherlands (Mostly in Black - very 'slick'). I had to hunt high and low to find my one. Now the thing doesn't leave my side. My darling wife has said it's the FX01 or her!

:shock:
Dutch Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2006, 10:33 PM   #18

Your daughter is absolutely beautiful and you must be so proud. Your photos were super and your daughter must have been so proud to have you taking them. I love the one of her alone getting ready and also the ones with the mirrors reflecting her image with the older photo there in the foreground. I hope she has a super marriage and the best to you and the family.
annie57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2006, 3:22 AM   #19

lovely range of shots

i am going to be taking some wedding shots at my brothers wedding soon with my fz30. any pointers??
kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2006, 8:53 AM   #20

Thanks for all the comments!

Annie - It was the most beautiful wedding! I'm still on cloud nine a week later. Father's Day (yesterday) was extra special this year, needless to say. The older photo in the mirror shot is of my mother who my daughter is named after.

Ken - Try to get as many pre-wedding shots as possible. You may have entry there where no one else can go. As for the ceremony itself,we had the distinct advantage of having it outdoors in brilliant sunlight. That may not be an option for you.

Fred