Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 27, 2006, 6:27 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
LoveLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,288
Default





LoveLife ~ Exploitation of Wall ~


I have been to the Library a few times and each time I look at this wall. I finally brought my camera and went Wall Shooting.



Actual wall.























Sometimes it is too slow but for the full effects go to link

http://lovelife.smugmug.com/gallery/1607123, click Slideshow

button in upper right corner. Set duration to 1 second. 20 shots.







LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 27, 2006, 6:45 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 111
Default

Now please, can you tell me, WHAT ... IS ... THIS?!
I just can't imagine of what purpose a wall like that is... in a Library...?!

Anyway, this just rocks! It really must've been sort of a relief to finally photograph it, wasn't it? :?
Leberwurstsaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2006, 7:27 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
bayourebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,561
Default

Jerry, all I can say, is gee this is really different. Even though it was impressive, the most impressive part was your ability to capture this for others to enjoy. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I am definitely enjoying my .7 wide angle I got from you. My wife used the camera for the first time this past weekend with the W/A.

I am the one on the far end as I came out last, that is where I belonged. LOL,

Attached Images
 
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2006, 7:52 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
LoveLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,288
Default

Leberwurstsaft wrote:
Quote:
Now please, can you tell me, WHAT ... IS ... THIS?!
I just can't imagine of what purpose a wall like that is... in a Library...?!

Anyway, this just rocks! It really must've been sort of a relief to finally photograph it, wasn't it? :?
It is a long wall with what looks like glass bottle bottoms.
I kept seeing it in different ways I just had to shoot it and enhance it to show what I was seeing. Thanks for looking and commenting.
LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2006, 8:28 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
LoveLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,288
Default

bayourebel wrote:
Quote:
Jerry, all I can say, is gee this is really different. Even though it was impressive, the most impressive part was your ability to capture this for others to enjoy. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I am definitely enjoying my .7 wide angle I got from you. My wife used the camera for the first time this past weekend with the W/A.

I am the one on the far end as I came out last, that is where I belonged. LOL,

Thank you for looking and commenting Yes they are different just another angle to my eye.



I did a little fix-up on you picture. What do you think?





LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2006, 8:40 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
bayourebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,561
Default

Looks much better. Thanks, I saved it, even though I didn't look a lot better. Of course, there is only so much one can do do with certain things.

Jerry
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2006, 8:45 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
LoveLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,288
Default

bayourebel wrote:
Quote:
Looks much better. Thanks, I saved it, even though I didn't look a lot better. Of course, there is only so much one can do do with certain things.

Jerry
I think it came out very good. Did you notice the tree line?
LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2006, 10:14 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
bayourebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,561
Default

Jerry, the trees are sharper and appear somewhat closer. The colors are more vibrant and alive. Even the horses are sharper, colors bright., but alas as I said there is not much PP can do for me. LOL.

P. S. I saved your copy, because it is so much better than the original.

Jerry,

wish I could do that.

P.S. How was the trip to the Dominican Republic?



bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2006, 8:14 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
LoveLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,288
Default

bayourebel wrote:
Quote:
Jerry, the trees are sharper and appear somewhat closer. The colors are more vibrant and alive. Even the horses are sharper, colors bright., but alas as I said there is not much PP can do for me. LOL.

P. S. I saved your copy, because it is so much better than the original.

Jerry,

wish I could do that.

P.S. How was the trip to the Dominican Republic?


I loved my trip to DR I spent 11 days and went horseback riding three times and sailing 7. Not much camera work but here are two of my favorites.






LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2006, 9:06 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
bayourebel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,561
Default

Absolutely gorgeous, I can see why you loved it. Bet you rode Paso Finas. I think I would also enjoy the sailing.

Jerry
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:45 PM.