Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Jun 30, 2006, 2:06 AM   #1

took these from my favorite local viewpoint with my FZ20 this evening... gotta love the way the FZ'sbring outthe color in scenes like this!

some folks trying to get every minute of fishing time out of the day...

and this one of the Olympic Mountains, 125 miles away,silhouetted against the sky...

squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 30, 2006, 11:53 AM   #2

Beautiful sunsets Squirl. I thigk FZ20's going to be around for a long time. It just seems to have everything I need and the longer I use it, the more it will do,and do well.

Don
d-sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2006, 11:04 PM   #3

As always unbeatable Squirl. Love the coloursand as you named the pictures, the sky looks painted. Nice work.

Squirl, I have a favour to ask. Few days ago I've taken some pictures of a sunset on the way home. It is my first sunset and I would like you to viewandcomment. Your input will help meimprove. The name is "City Sunset" and you will find it on page 3 of this forum.

Thanks

Emmanuel

PS. Your pics are "full size", mine are small, why?
Macnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2006, 3:05 AM   #4

Macnite wrote:
Quote:
As always unbeatable Squirl. Love the coloursand as you named the pictures, the sky looks painted. Nice work.

Squirl, I have a favour to ask. Few days ago I've taken some pictures of a sunset on the way home. It is my first sunset and I would like you to viewandcomment. Your input will help meimprove. The name is "City Sunset" and you will find it on page 3 of this forum.

Thanks

Emmanuel

PS. Your pics are "full size", mine are small, why?
thanks, Emmanuel. i took a look at your sunsets, and posted some comments... as to why yours are smaller, it depends on what kind of resizing you do. i use Irfanview to resize all my webshots to 800x600, which seems to fit very well on the forum pages and on most monitors, and then upload them to Photobucket.com for storage before posting. that lets me get around the 244Kb limit on the forums, and i can post larger images. but be careful to resize before you upload; some web-hosting sites automatically resize large images, and the result is a lot smaller than you'd like.
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2006, 8:51 AM   #5

Beautiful, love the sunsets, you all enjoy. We never get them quite so spectacular, so we think ours are beautiful, buy for some reason don't equal the likes you all get in the north and western part.

Jerry
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote