Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Aug 8, 2006, 11:34 AM   #1

Hi, does anyone know how to flash FZ7 camera please? I broke it down stupid and hope that the flash can repair it... Thanks in advance, P.
plotinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 8, 2006, 3:01 PM   #2

Hi Platinos - need a bit more information about your problem.

norm
norm smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2006, 3:30 AM   #3

Played with service menu in order to switch language settingsto my mother tongue as English is sometimes difficult and have a lot of troubles with German. (I've heard that it should be possible to change language like that). But at the end of the game the only localization option available is Japan(ese) - which I have to admit is little bit useless for me.

OK, I know this was not a smart move however now I don't want to go back to the shop as it is in Germany and nevertheless the warranty has gone after the game with service menu. Ehh, sometimes it is bad thing to listen to a geek-friend
plotinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2006, 12:47 PM   #4

plotinos wrote:
Quote:
Played with service menu in order to switch language settingsto my mother tongue as English is sometimes difficult and have a lot of troubles with German. (I've heard that it should be possible to change language like that). But at the end of the game the only localization option available is Japan(ese) - which I have to admit is little bit useless for me.

OK, I know this was not a smart move however now I don't want to go back to the shop as it is in Germany and nevertheless the warranty has gone after the game with service menu. Ehh, sometimes it is bad thing to listen to a geek-friend
Plotinos,

I don't know for sure how bad off you are from your post but I hope you can get this working correctly. If you can turn it on and see things on the LCD display then you may be able to reset to "factory defaults". I'm doing this from memory and few images on web sites but I think the process is as follows. Hopefully the defaultfactory setting is English.

Press the Menu/Set button

Press the LEFT button on the control pad

Press the Down button once to get to the Setup menu

Press the Right button once to get into the menu

Press the Down button 11 times to get to thesettings reset option

Press theMenu/Set button.

You can see what I am talking about in Steve's Review on this site.

Buttons are here --> http://www.steves-digicams.com/2006_reviews/fz7.html

Menu is here --> http://www.steves-digicams.com/2006_...s/fz7_pg4.html

I hope this helps.

-Brett
bmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote