Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Aug 31, 2006, 4:47 PM   #11

And another one....
Attached Images

RealMash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2006, 4:53 PM   #12

And another Blow for my Ego..but you don`t have to worry, it can handle that. All in All-the Pics came out quite right. The Petunia did the trick-the "Taubenschwänzchen" had to stay at one place for longer-and had to stay relatively static because the petal is very long and it reached the nectar by a hair. Nonetheless-great Pictures. :evil:

Maybe I should go and buy an FZ50-and leave the FZ30 to my Dad. But he`d probably stay on full Auto. Like he did with the A85

Would anyone care for an uncropped but heavily compressed Version to see the surroundings of the shot?

Cheers,
RealMash

Attached Images

Old Aug 31, 2006, 5:27 PM   #13

It is such a difficult job to freeze the movements.....
I am still waiting for these hummers, but it is starting to get cold up here.
Did you use the direct onboard flash?

Giving the Fz30 away does not look like an improvement. It was the same with cars some time ago. They have so many features that I don't need, but quality and performance is no longer improved. The demo pictures of the FZ50 were terrible. Some new users get this camera, but they need practice. Many experienced FZs users play with their new dSLRs now and this is not the L1.......

cheers Sven

seemolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2006, 6:39 PM   #14

Hi Seemolf!

I was just joking-the hummers in his pics are only a quarter of the size of mine-so it`s a bit easier to look sharp.

Concerning cars-I have been on the grand Prix course of the Nürburgring driving a pre-production Audi RS4 beeing in a drivers training of Audi.. Believe me: What those things can do is so completly far off from what a normal car does-so incredible advanced-you have to drive one of the new High Performance cars to believe it. You are racing downhill into a tight turn-and you would _swear_ that the car can not make the turn anymore-but it does. I´m afraid I´m spoiled for other cars by now:-).
On the other Hand: It is so far off what you normally need when going slllloooowww in a traffic jam, probably you must have money to burn to buy one. I wish I had :?

Anyway-will be hunting the snark-aehm-taubenschwänzchen. maybe I`ll get a better picture.

The Taubenschwänzchen in the Eifel disappeared - so maybe it is getting to cold for them already.

Cheers,
RealMash