Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Aug 28, 2006, 12:38 PM   #1

I do not enter many contests because I do not have the time to perform on cue with a picture on a specific subject and timeframe. Who knows maybe POTD may lead to POTW etc.

http://www.steves-digicams.com./daily_dpotd.html

LoveLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 28, 2006, 1:01 PM   #2

Hi Jerry

Well done mate - a cracker of a pic and I see the FZ10 was used . Fingers crossed for the POTW !

Cheers

HarjTT

:O
HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2006, 6:34 PM   #3

Very nice and congratulations, Jerry. I remember the series you did on this performance.
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2006, 9:49 PM   #4

Congratulations well deserved.

TOTALLY WACKY roger
FZ 30, Nikon TCE17, QuikAim Max RDS, Zeiss Digiscope/Sony W7
WackyRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2006, 10:38 PM   #5

Congratulations Jerry,

This is different from anything else I have seen you post. This deserves to be POTD.

I will say that there were others you had posted that could have garnered POTD as well.

Tom
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2006, 3:44 AM   #6

Congrats Jerry, but the link takes us to the POTD on the day of clicking, not to your photo. So, instead of the link, can you just post your pic there?

Raghu
Raghu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2006, 12:59 PM   #7

Ohhh you win prizes!! if your in the top lot

I am confused, can you just put any picture in that you took any time? or does it have to be from that month? bit confusing as I could just send a picture I did many months back then?
romerojpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2006, 6:57 PM   #8

HarjTT wrote:
Quote:
Hi Jerry

Well done mate - a cracker of a pic and I see the FZ10 was used . Fingers crossed for the POTW !

Cheers

HarjTT

:O
So do I!
Old Aug 30, 2006, 6:59 PM   #9

Raghu wrote:
Quote:
Congrats Jerry, but the link takes us to the POTD on the day of clicking, not to your photo. So, instead of the link, can you just post your pic there?

Raghu
Thank you I forgot it was the POTD .
Old Aug 30, 2006, 7:01 PM   #10

romerojpg wrote:
Quote:

Ohhh you win prizes!! if your in the top lot

I am confused, can you just put any picture in that you took any time? or does it have to be from that month? bit confusing as I could just send a picture I did many months back then?

Rules & Regulations

Daily photos are picked at random so it doesn't matter when it is submitted. Your photo may appear on any day of any month - or it may never be used.

First, Second, and Third place winners will be chosen monthly from the group of daily photos which were displayed during the current month. Winners are determined by an independent judging panel appointed by Steve's Digicams and will be announced on the 1st day of the following month. The decision of our judges is final.

Winners are notified via email, at which time we request the necessary information for prize distribution. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state, or local taxes, tariffs, or import duty fees associated with the receipt of their prize. If this contest is illegal in your state or country then please do not enter.

Steve's Digicams reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value if the advertised prize should become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. Prizes will be delivered to the winners within 30 days of close of each contest. If we cannot contact you via email then your prize will only be held in reserve for a maximum of 60 days after the announcement of the winners of your monthly contest.