Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Aug 28, 2006, 3:10 PM   #1

Thunderbird that is.This one flew over my house.
Attached Images

gellis1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 1, 2006, 2:57 AM   #2

Hi gellis1,

I love your Thunderbird! How completely lucky for you to have it fly right over your house! I bet the sound was amazing too.

Great capture! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Teree
gotta.learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2006, 9:53 AM   #3

Very Cool! Donna
D.Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2006, 3:20 PM   #4

Thanks and yes it was very loud but I like it. I live about 5 miles from the airport.Every now and then a cool plane flies over.
gellis1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2006, 12:39 AM   #5

Same here gellis1,

I know what you mean. We live near and airport tooand an airforce base. The airforce base has the best stuff going to and from it. Huge plane lumbering over make me run out of the house just to see what kind it is. :-) We even had a Goodyear blimp fly directly over our house once. We ran out of the house to see what all the rumbling was about, andthere it was, right overhead. Of course we waved, but that was not all. I guess the pilot saw us waving and he actually made a full circle around our house then straigtened out his course in the original direction and continued his journey. That was totally unforgetable to me.

Then last but not least. We have actually seen the shuttle piggybacking the plane that used to bring it back to NASA way back when. That was a pretty unusual site and awsome to say the least.

Well, thank you for letting me remember some good times. And thanks again for your Thunderbird. I love the Tunderbirds and Blue Angles and try to see them whenever I get the chance. Your picture is super.

Teree
gotta.learn is offline   Reply With Quote