Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Pentax Lenses (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/pentax-lenses-87/)
-   -   Adapters (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/pentax-lenses-87/adapters-150059/)

robar Dec 15, 2008 2:27 PM

found this on EBAY.. looks like he has any adapter known to man

roy

NonEntity1 Dec 15, 2008 4:38 PM

If he really wanted to make some money, he should start reproducing the Adaptall KA adapter!

Tim

[email protected] Dec 15, 2008 5:44 PM

I recently bought a Tamron 24/2.5 because it came with an Adaptall KA adapter!

I'm pleased with both and am now looking for more "A" lenses.

PS. I had to do a little surgery on the adapter to make it work (I widened the locking pin hole a little... as received, the adapter over-rotated a bit while being mounted so showed F-- in the viewfinder.)

NonEntity1 wrote:
Quote:

If he really wanted to make some money, he should start reproducing the Adaptall KA adapter!

Tim

simowills Dec 15, 2008 10:04 PM

Thanks for the link Roy,

Has anyone got/used a 6x7 to k mount adaptor to use the 6x7 lens' ?

Simon

robar Dec 18, 2008 8:35 PM

simowills wrote:
Quote:

Thanks for the link Roy,

Has anyone got/used a 6x7 to k mount adaptor to use the 6x7 lens' ?

Simon
i'm curious
are the 6x7 mount the same as the 4x5 mount?????

simowills Dec 19, 2008 8:02 AM

No Idea, anyone?????

robar Dec 19, 2008 3:50 PM

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

I recently bought a Tamron 24/2.5 because it came with an Adaptall KA adapter!

I'm pleased with both and am now looking for more "A" lenses.

PS. I had to do a little surgery on the adapter to make it work (I widened the locking pin hole a little... as received, the adapter over-rotated a bit while being mounted so showed F-- in the viewfinder.)

NonEntity1 wrote:
Quote:

Tim
Quote:

daniel sent me a link to a lens he was selling.. it was the same 28/2.5 of the lens that i had already payed for..i did the same and the guy ripped me off.
he has since left that forum.. strange thing is he mailed the lens to me a year after i bought it.. I'd recommend lens to everyone. tamron 28/2.5
really sharp wide open
Quote:

roy

bluwing Dec 25, 2008 7:22 AM

Hi Roy,

Merry Christmas!!! I wish someone would make one that would take Canon FD lenses. Then I could use my Primes from my SLR...

Rudy

[email protected] Dec 25, 2008 2:55 PM

bluwing wrote:
Quote:

Hi Roy,

Merry Christmas!!! I wish someone would make one that would take Canon FD lenses. Then I could use my Primes from my SLR...

Rudy
A simple adapter isn't possible for the FD's because the FD's flange-sensor distance is too short by 3.5mm.

But it is possible to modify an FD lens' mount to work on a Pentax. It involves removing the FD's flange & replacing it with a type K flange; auto stop-down can be retained.

robar Dec 25, 2008 3:37 PM

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

bluwing wrote:
Quote:

Hi Roy,

Rudy
A simple adapter isn't possible for the FD's because the FD's flange-sensor distance is too short by 3.5mm.

But it is possible to modify an FD lens' mount to work on a Pentax. It involves removing the FD's flange & replacing it with a type K flange; auto stop-down can be retained.
have you got a link to the tutorial???????