Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Jun 29, 2007, 11:19 AM   #1

No. 1
Attached Images

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 29, 2007, 6:54 PM   #2
Super Moderator

This has a lovely feel to it and I really like the milky sky, is much of it done in PP or is at how the camera captured it?

Only thing I would do is straighten the horizon as it is about 3/4 a deg off (I'm so fussy LOL).

Nice work
Mark1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2007, 8:19 PM   #3

Mark1616 wrote:
Quote:
This has a lovely feel to it and I really like the milky sky, is much of it done in PP or is at how the camera captured it?

Only thing I would do is straighten the horizon as it is about 3/4 a deg off (I'm so fussy LOL).

Nice work
The horizon line is moving away from the viewer and is really what you would see in perspective if you were there. Just glad you liked it! That is how he camera saw it...I started to pp these but it was like trying to gild a lilly. Not worth the effort.

Dawg
Old Jun 30, 2007, 5:00 AM   #4

bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
Mark1616 wrote:
Quote:

Nice work
The horizon line is moving away from the viewer and is really what you would see in perspective if you were there. Just glad you liked it! That is how he camera saw it...I started to pp these but it was like trying to gild a lilly. Not worth the effort.

Dawg
Yeah funny how much with 180 degree horizon I get that why aren't your horizons level BS too. Because just look they AREN T.

To as well as being a small island you can see sun rise and sunset (also makes you very atronomically... not relative BS astrology... aware if you are paying any atention).... I guess so few actuallly see that (both) or understand the world is round when you haven't a vast (180 degree or more) horizon and still think it all a FLAT world you ar going to sail off the edge of
Hayward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2007, 6:05 PM   #5

Hayward wrote:
Quote:
bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
Mark1616 wrote:
Quote:

Nice work

Dawg
Yeah funny how much with 180 degree horizon I get that why aren't your horizons level BS too. Because just look they AREN T.

To as well as being a small island you can see sun rise and sunset (also makes you very atronomically... not relative BS astrology... aware if you are paying any atention).... I guess so few actuallly see that (both) or understand the world is round when you haven't a vast (180 degree or more) horizon and still think it all a FLAT world you ar going to sail off the edge of
In a perfect world where I didn't stay up till 2:00 in the morning drinking beers with my far flung family members in attendance and then get up at 4:30 in the morning for a sunrise photo shoot I'd be attentive enough to try to at least make everything appear level even when standing on a tilted beach....LOL Just mark this up to a didn't really care morning..LOL

Dawg