Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 6, 2007, 2:25 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
bigdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thach Alabama
Posts: 14,981
Default

No. 1
Attached Images
 
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 6, 2007, 2:25 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
bigdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thach Alabama
Posts: 14,981
Default

No. 2
Attached Images
 
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2007, 2:26 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
bigdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thach Alabama
Posts: 14,981
Default

No. 3
Attached Images
 
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2007, 7:32 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
danielchtong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,890
Default

bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
No. 3
These 3 pict have shown the value of the lens you picked up. Are all the Series 1 lens like this? If I see this lens in ebay, I will act accordingly.

Daniel
danielchtong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2007, 2:54 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Fred2726's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 305
Default

danielchtong wrote:
Quote:
bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
No. 3
These 3 pict have shown the value of the lens you picked up. Are all the Series 1 lens like this? If I see this lens in ebay, I will act accordingly.

Daniel
Daniel check out this page. I just picked up a Vivitar Series 1 70-210 f3.5. Made by Kiron. I believe Dawgs is made by Tokina.

http://www.robertstech.com/vivitar.htm

Fred
Fred2726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2007, 4:54 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
danielchtong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,890
Default

Fred2726 wrote:
Quote:
danielchtong wrote:
Quote:
bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
No. 3
These 3 pict have shown the value of the lens you picked up. Are all the Series 1 lens like this? If I see this lens in ebay, I will act accordingly.

Daniel
Daniel check out this page. I just picked up a Vivitar Series 1 70-210 f3.5. Made by Kiron. I believe Dawgs isĀ* made by Tokina.

http://www.robertstech.com/vivitar.htm

Fred
Fred

I got it. There are good and bad ones of Series 1 then? Ok.

Daniel

danielchtong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2007, 8:12 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
bigdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thach Alabama
Posts: 14,981
Default

danielchtong wrote:
Quote:
Fred2726 wrote:
Quote:
danielchtong wrote:
Quote:
bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
No. 3
These 3 pict have shown the value of the lens you picked up. Are all the Series 1 lens like this? If I see this lens in ebay, I will act accordingly.

Daniel
Daniel check out this page. I just picked up a Vivitar Series 1 70-210 f3.5. Made by Kiron. I believe Dawgs is made by Tokina.

http://www.robertstech.com/vivitar.htm

Fred
Fred

I got it. There are good and bad ones of Series 1 then? Ok.

Daniel

Daniel the Kiron's Tokina's and the Komine's are the ones to look for. Mine are both Tokina's.



Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2007, 7:24 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
danielchtong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,890
Default

Oops wrong post

danielchtong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2007, 8:26 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
bigdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Thach Alabama
Posts: 14,981
Default

danielchtong wrote:
Quote:
Oops wrong post
That's alright Daniel...You are forgiven.



Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 AM.