Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Jul 12, 2007, 9:42 PM   #11

I have the Logitech MX3200 keyboard/mouse combo and I recommond it to a lot of people.
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/ke...0&cl=my,en

It works nice, wireless and laser mouse. The mouse is great with the 7 button that you can custom. Great for gaming and photoshop. The reason why I mention that keyboard is that it has a coating that protects agasint bacteria and other stuff.

Quote:
AgION™ Antimicrobial: Rest easy knowing that you're protected from the growth of a broad range of bacteria, mold and mildew.
superakuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2007, 1:48 AM   #12

danielchtong wrote:
Quote:
baltochef920 wrote:
Quote:
Greetings Daniel

How do you like the FA 100mm f2.8 lens??

You rarely see this lens on e-Bay for sale..

Since so many people today have a macro lens in the 90-125mm range, the 100mm non-macro prime seems to be a thing of the past..

Bruce
Talking about using this lens for non-macro use. And it is just handy this summer. Last year, a lot of time I just had this lens only serving as a macro in the field and a mid tele in normal use.

A low light test shots wide open at F2.8 and at iso 1600

As can be seen, it is longer than a conventional portrait lens. But if you are used to zooming with your feet , you have the rare/odd luxury of disposing of some surplus sharpness (which is very easy indeed)

This lens is versatile and built like a tank. If you need a mid tele and do not have a macro lens, why not kill two birds by having this (or DFA100mm or Sigma 105mm macro or Tamron 90mm macro or Sigma 180mm macro).

Daniel
:angry:Some day ago I was half an hour late phoning on an ad selling one at bargain price (a set with this and a couple of other lenses, film body and Pentax TTL ring flash for 220 USD)

Kjell
bilybianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2007, 6:27 PM   #13

bilybianca wrote:
Quote:
:angry:Â*Some day ago I was half an hour late phoning on an ad selling one at bargain price (a set with this and a couple of other lenses, film body and Pentax TTL ring flash for 220 USD)

Kjell
I love to be on the receiving end of your dumping of surplus lens. Some crappy redundant * lens.

Quote:
TCAV
New keyboards are $20! Throw away the dirty one and buy a clean one.

Very nice shot. btw.
TCAV and Dawg

I will try power washing the keyboard. Thanks for taking time to comment.

Daniel, Toronto
danielchtong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2007, 1:13 AM   #14

danielchtong wrote:
Quote:
bilybianca wrote:
Quote:
:angry:Some day ago I was half an hour late phoning on an ad selling one at bargain price (a set with this and a couple of other lenses, film body and Pentax TTL ring flash for 220 USD)

Kjell
I love to be on the receiving end of your dumping of surplus lens. Some crappy redundant * lens.

Quote:
TCAV
New keyboards are $20! Throw away the dirty one and buy a clean one.

Very nice shot. btw.
TCAV and Dawg

I will try power washing the keyboard. Thanks for taking time to comment.

Daniel, Toronto
Try doing it with Denatured alcohol.

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote