Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Aug 3, 2007, 12:30 AM   #11

robar wrote:
Quote:
hayward, you dumb a$$
i didn't post this for you. who gives a sh!t if it's a meaningless manual. i did this for owners of the 105mm because i thought they might like to see if it's worth having.
OK don't know what else I can do.... I have appologised TWICE now.

How do you KNOW what lenses I do or do not have.... I have mentioned a few but not all.... fact is I do not , but have bid on them as they have come up.... and thats just it.... I wanted to know more, and as usual no real info about the lens.... even if I had it wouldn't really want that manual, and other than legal BS warnings pretty much all lens manuals are especially MF ones.

NO SLAM on you or your efforts intended what so ever. Just the manufactures that put these pretty useless things out, wasting paper and killing trees.

Where as DL'ing the K10D manual tells you a LOT about it (if contemplating puchase).... but still takes much play to really appreciate.

Not sure why you are going so defensively going off so many of late (nastily and swearing... if only acronym but still obvious... have I or ANY of them done that to you?).... certainly don't long remember that of you (and I won't link threads, were someone maybe forgot a smilely or LOL, you took far too seriously and personally... like the sleigh and reindeer passing before the moon)

Last I checked this was a DISCUSSION FOURM (and labeled as such on Steve's home page to even get here) not a DOGMA forum....

Yet many things offered for and as OPINION and fodder for DISCUSSION, some take as heritica blasphamyl :?

Hayward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2007, 2:19 AM   #12

Good choice... and I in NO WAY mean I WON NUT....

just can just sanitry prevaial... may I offer a hand shake now???

The world never has been or wll be B&W.... and even the film era a lot of tweaking to pull ot off, and yet well DONE B*W out does common color.

But again manual is of any real informational use but a WASTE of PAPER? Usually NOT

Old Aug 4, 2007, 7:01 AM   #13

Hayward wrote:
Quote:
OK don't know what else I can do.... I have appologised TWICE now.
LMAO, Isit reallythat hard to figure out what you should do...? Do you even read the posts you reply to?

robarwrote:
Quote:
i'd appreciate it if you stayed out of my posts/threads. you contribute nothing but negative views. i just hope that newbs that come in here can see what an idiot you truly are.
inneyeseakay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2007, 1:17 PM   #14

Hayward wrote:
Quote:
Good choice... and I in NO WAY mean I WON NUT....
just can just sanitry prevaial... may I offer a hand shake now???
The world never has been or wll be B&W.... and even the film era a lot of tweaking to pull ot off, and yet well DONE B*W out does cmmon color.
But again manual is of any real info0rmational use but a WASTE of PAPER? Usually NOT

WTF ??

dah,, could someone send methe meaning of this post??
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2007, 5:44 PM   #15

I tried to decipher whatever. Really not making sense at all

Daniel, Toronto
danielchtong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2007, 10:55 PM   #16

OK one neighboring key typo.... sorry for the N rather than B.... that was supposed to be BUT, not NUT.

OK somneone find me a lens manual that is really usefull.... especially a manual one.

Even most of the AF ones are pretty useless.

But as stated, having interest in this lens and bid on several was hoping for some real info.... but as usual virtirtually none.

And again Robar I appreciate the effort you made... but sort of wonder why you went to it, for the lack of any real info, virtually anyone here would not know just looking at the thing. And again no slam on you just the general unfortunately worthlessness of most lens manuals.

Old Aug 6, 2007, 11:28 AM   #17

Hayward,

You are the very reason I have come to a halt with my postings. I don't have thin skin. I just can't stand your continuance to undermine and reply in a very negative tone to much of what goes on here on this forum.

The spell-check won't make up for your incessant ramblings of who knows what you are talking about.

Your comments of Roy's effort to post what may be of value to someone else is just what you are famous for on here. Once you were informed of the effort put forth to post this you offer an apology twice coupled with your ramblings.

What kind of apology is thatmay Iask?

I have been on this Pentax forum when it was much like a ghost town and so was Roy. It has livened up to be one of the best there is anywhere. Some of which are current and former Panamaniacs where I started. Same lively, friendly atmosphere sans someone like you posting there.

Just your mere presence has brought it down to a quote I would like to share with you.

"When you enter a room is everyone happy to see you, or happy to see you leave?"

Your posts are ramblings of nonsensical value and put-downs of others here for the most part.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2007, 3:31 PM   #18

thanks vIZ,
i and many others have tried to be supple. but i've reach my limit..
most people here will know how to take a lens out of thebox an start using it.
a lot of people with the lens wanted this, no matter their level.
this was made by two people. i had the manual and scanner. my orignal pdf was so
(i don't even remember his name) bad and big it wasn't postable. he took it, improved it,and made a postable product. as this lens is so good and affordable i'll probably post it again in a couple of months. hope haward has his copy of it by then.

roy
oh, i too remember those boring times. maybe a couple of days before you got an answer and your would still be on the first page for at least a month. i thought this forum would never make. i came from the fuji forum and did not contribute there much
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2007, 9:56 PM   #19

robar wrote:
Quote:
roy
oh, i too remember those boring times. maybe a couple of days before you got an answer and your would still be on the first page for at least a month. i thought this forum would never make. i came from the fuji forum and did not contribute there much
Sounds alotlike the Kodak forums that me and Bigdawg came from right around the same time.
inneyeseakay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2007, 10:11 AM   #20

vIZnquest wrote:
Quote:
Hayward,

You are the very reason I have come to a halt with my postings. I don't have thin skin
Nor do I.... I can let an opinion on something just BE as is.

However how balisitc Robar has gone off on a number of threads of late (not just me) eveidently he does have a very thin skin and can't do that.

Heck a while back I even bought a lens from him..... and just sent him a note that it arrived as promised and in good condition..... now I meant that in a SHIPPING SENSE.... he took that to mean I might think he might have sold me a bad lens like the wahy tis thread has gone for simply stating lens manuals a pretty useless.

.... Guess that's just Robar though.

Just takes pretty much EVERYTHING FAR to PERSONALLY