Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Aug 8, 2007, 12:22 PM   #21

Hayward,

I take it personally that you waste bandwidth and continue to babble and ramble on things that makes no sense and your replies are nothing short of negative put-downs.

Granted you may have said something positive once or twice but for the most part you continue to be how you have been perceived on this forum, which is not very good.

Well that's just my opinion which counts no more than yours.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2007, 12:22 PM   #22

Speechless...
inneyeseakay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2007, 6:28 PM   #23

inneyeseakay wrote:
Quote:
robar wrote:
Quote:
roy
oh, i too remember those boring times. maybe a couple of days before you got an answer and your would still be on the first page for at least a month. i thought this forum would never make. i came from the fuji forum and did not contribute there much
Sounds alotlike the Kodak forums that me and Bigdawg came from right around the same time.
Yep, Inn..Was glad to leave the Kodak forum on Steves as the group we both had been posting with have for the most part moved on to DSLR's and some moved here and others moved over to Easysharers forum. Been kinda nice here so far...Learned a lot and have been treated well. Thanks to all who have helped me out.

There is a good reason for those manuals if for no other reason than it makes a complete set...Lens and manual. Even more complete if you have the carrying case and lens caps that are original. I recieved a Series one lens from a seller on Ebay and a week later he sent the lens manual ( a small brochuer really). I was quite proud to get the small manual and read it front to back. Quite informative little manual. But really I don't need it to use the lens. But if I in the future wish to sell the lens there are a lot of folks that would pay extra to get the lens with the manual. There are some folks out there that can use the lens manual to complete the set and others that just feel the need to read a manual before using a product...Either way they should and I'm sure do appreciate having this one on-line to copy.

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2007, 7:49 PM   #24

i agree completely. that's why i posted it..
mine came to me for 141usd delivered with the box, the syrofoam, and the manual.
no pouch and the box had no room for it. condition== looked like old unsold stock

roy
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2007, 8:13 PM   #25

robar wrote:
Quote:
i agree completely. that's why i posted it..
mine came to me for 141usd delivered with the box, the syrofoam, and the manual.
no pouch and the box had no room for it. condition== looked like old unsold stock

roy
And by having the manual you have a full set, therefore worth more. Also you were kind enough to share. Thank you. I'll probably download it myself as that length lens is still on my want list and with the box the manual is usually the first thing to hit the trash bin.

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2007, 8:19 PM   #26

look up trader jim on ebay. he's got 5 available for ''make offer''
NEW old stock so it will meet your criteria

roy
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2007, 8:24 PM   #27

robar wrote:
Quote:
look up trader jim on ebay. he's got 5 available for ''make offer''
NEW old stock so it will meet your criteria