Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Aug 21, 2007, 12:42 PM   #11

Hi, I have been looking for this lens for my daughters impending purchase of a K10d, but only find it for sale upwards of £ 160.00 so £109.00 is a very good price, where did you find it?
silversurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2007, 2:11 PM   #12

http://www.onestop-digital.com/catal...roducts_id=275

The shop is based in Hong Kong, but they are reliable, also if you get stung by customs, they refund it for you, which is legally dubious, but £50 is £50!
Tachikoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2007, 5:32 PM   #13

Hi, thanks for that, a great saving, not sure I would want to test thier customs refund system, but a good saving for us in ripoff UK, I'll bear it in mind

SS
silversurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 7:30 AM   #14
TC3

Good pics from a decent lens and i had one for a while before selling off my canon slr gear and switching to Pentax. However i could never get good results using a TC on it

If anyone wants something similar Tecno do the Tamron 70-300 for 80 quid (ootd5 code gives you 5%off as well). I got one recently and it is a very good lens and my copy does not show the PF like some users have moaned about. Works well with the Tamron 1.4 x tc to make it 420mm at the long lens. I posted some pics on dpreview so anyone wanting to look then a search will find em. Dont want to hijack this thread anymore than i have, by posting links
TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote