Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Sep 6, 2007, 5:32 PM   #51

Well perhaps I should rephrase. I have temporarily reached adegree of lens ownership which can satisfy my wants and whims to a sufficient level to be presently tolerable. I will avoid use of the asterisk (notice I did not type the symbol), nor will I make use of the word ltd. (again I have not typed it in its proper Pentaxian form).

I promise to not misuse words such as "need" and to stay away from auction sites at least until 2008.

(BTW I had my fingers crossed wehn I worte this which is why smoe of my wrods cmae out worng)

Ira
Monza76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2007, 6:55 PM   #52

ROTFL! I shouldn't read things like this when I'm at work - this is just TOO funny!

I have my LBA under control once again. Until Christmas. Or before. And after.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2007, 8:21 PM   #53

Monza76 wrote:
Quote:
Well perhaps I should rephrase. I have temporarily reached adegree of lens ownership which can satisfy my wants and whims to a sufficient level to be presently tolerable. I will avoid use of the asterisk (notice I did not type the symbol), nor will I make use of the word ltd. (again I have not typed it in its proper Pentaxian form).

I promise to not misuse words such as "need" and to stay away from auction sites at least until 2008.

(BTW I had my fingers crossed wehn I worte this which is why smoe of my wrods cmae out worng)
Hi Ira,

Looks like you have the proper perspective on LBA:lol:. I find that my ability to rationalize anything has become significantly easier since I became afflicted, so I'm going with it, and am currently enjoying a pretty guilt/responsibility-free existence.

Scott
snostorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2007, 1:04 AM   #54

Nah....You've got enough to play with till you see one that offers a change in the play....I know....I see one everyday and am easily bored.....

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2007, 2:21 PM   #55

The F 100-300mm f4.5-5.6 is much better than I expected. It does not extend when zoomed and it is more than sharp enough for me with nice bokeh. Here is the first test, note the bokeh.

Ira
Attached Images

Old Sep 11, 2007, 2:23 PM   #56

And here is a second, a little soft but manageable. Note both were shot at ISO 800 and run through noise reduction software which made them even softer.

Ira
Attached Images

Old Sep 11, 2007, 2:27 PM   #57

Less see....Who want's to join in on the pool. I bet 5 dollars on a 105 macro next!

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote