Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Oct 7, 2007, 12:27 AM   #11

CyberCoyote wrote:
Quote:
It's that annoying naked woman in the middle of the magazine that you see when you're prying the staples out of the book because you don't have the right tool to rig your old lens to fit on you K100d. By the time you've wedged the piece of metal in just right to cross a couple contacts she's forgotten :?

bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
Trojansoc wrote:
Quote:
No, CyberCoyote, it's pathetic that we're quicker to drool over a pic of that lens than a centerfold.
What's a Centerfold???

Dawg
No nekked wimin aroun' heah....Don' Youse no Stables any who....Hav' ta' youse Bailin' War!!
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2007, 3:39 AM   #12
TDN

That looks so hot...I'm gonna go plunder a bank now...

Tom
TDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2007, 7:47 AM   #13

i'd suggest an OP/TECH pro strap. you'll need it once you start carrying this around. get the pro as it's MUCH better than the other ones. i'd provide a link but i'd get busted for it.

roy
BTW: i'd like to see some images wide open from this lens.
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2007, 11:31 AM   #14

robar wrote:
Quote:
i'd suggest an OP/TECH pro strap. you'll need it once you start carrying this around. get the pro as it's MUCH better than the other ones. i'd provide a link but i'd get busted for it.

roy
BTW: i'd like to see some images wide open from this lens.
i'll post some images here next week for you roy. this weekend the weather totally sucked in oklahoma... rained for most of it including the holiday. tuesday and today have been absolutely fabulous weather wise. wish i was oustide with the camera instead of in my cubicle prision. of course it's supposed to rain again this upcoming weekend... figures. might hold out until the zenitar shows up, that way i can go try both out.

thanks for the tip on the optech strap... looking at a few of them on auction right now.

ishino is offline   Reply With Quote