Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Oct 14, 2007, 2:15 PM   #21

still waiting

roy
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2007, 6:47 PM   #22

That's the hardest part..

robar wrote:
Quote:
still waiting

roy
An external drive might be the ticket. There's no other spot for another cable on the new mobo and (I kid you not) no more power connections to hook it up anyway! Wierd.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this lens perform, but the adapter is gonna probably cost me MORE than the lens did It came with a nice case and looks like new it's so clean.

And yes, the first program I installed on the new PC was my Pentax Lab!
CyberCoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2007, 7:17 PM   #23

robar wrote:
Quote:
still waiting

roy
i'm still waiting.. i'll never use this seller again. finally after 9 days i get an email saying it will ship tomorrow.. give me a freaking break!!
her name and ebay name is

BONNIE JOHNSTON
ZIPPYSHIPPY

zippyshippy??????? yeah right!!! and i still don't know what i actually bought!!!

roy
Old Oct 14, 2007, 7:30 PM   #24

Fry her in the feedback, Roy, it's all you can do (aside from letting everyone here in the forums know what to expect thus ignoring her auctions)

It's SO easy to do a good job as a seller, I always had the stuff ready to go and sent it the next day along with a quick e-mail with a picture of the packaging to let the buyer know what it looked like ahead of time.

Old Oct 14, 2007, 7:46 PM   #25

CC,
when i sell something and the buyer pays immediately, i leave positive FB there and then. payment is all that's required of a buyer. lately i've noticed too many sellers that will not post FB until you do as a buyer. that's the cowards way.. have not got the lens yet and i've left a neutral FB with very negative descrip. time will tell.. one thing i do know is that if she retaliates , i'll be posting her name and vendor name in a lot of other places that take this kind of post seriously. i also provided her with a link to this thread.

roy
Old Oct 14, 2007, 8:34 PM   #26

robar wrote:
Quote:
CC,
when i sell something and the buyer pays immediately, i leave positive FB there and then. payment is all that's required of a buyer. lately i've noticed too many sellers that will not post FB until you do as a buyer. that's the cowards way.. have not got the lens yet and i've left a neutral FB with very negative descrip. time will tell.. one thing i do know is that if she retaliates , i'll be posting her name and vendor name in a lot of other places that take this kind of post seriously. i also provided her with a link to this thread.

roy
Roy...May seem like a silly question but did you ask her for more info on the lens?? I've run into lots of folks that have been selling all kinds of knick knacks but haven't a clue when they wind up with a lens to sell. Quite a few I've had to educate through emails and Pm's till they caught on and delivered the info needed before I would bid. Also I don't blame you for posting bad reviews of this person but if they get too many of them they just change their name and email address. Best thing is if unsure don't bid....But here I guess I'm preaching to the choir!! LOL

Dawg

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2007, 7:08 AM   #27

Same boat, Roy. I hadn't used ebay in years so just have my old feedback there. I won four auctions and of course paid immidiately. The first gave me instant feedback (the poor guy who got the wrong addy, I may never get the lens. I gave him positive anyway, he's done everything he could and communicated). The other two sellers have YET to give me any feedback as a buyer and I already have the items and gave them feedback as sellers! I paid both within minutes of winning and sent thank you notes. What more can you do?

robar wrote:
Quote:
CC,

roy
Old Oct 15, 2007, 11:16 PM   #28

robar wrote:
Quote:
zippyshippy??????? yeah right!!! and i still don't know what i actually bought!!!

roy
No, no Roy. You are reading that wrong. It is not Zippy Shippy as in fast shipping, it is Zippy's Hippy, as in your item will get shipped oh, "sometime after I finish with the water bong." :-)
NonEntity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2007, 8:01 AM   #29

ROTFL!
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2007, 9:20 AM   #30

NonEntity1 wrote:
Quote:
robar wrote:
Quote:

roy
No, no Roy. You are reading that wrong. It is not Zippy Shippy as in fast shipping, it is Zippy's Hippy, as in your item will get shipped oh, "sometime after I finish with the water bong." :-)
oh my, that's the funniest thing i'veread in a while! thanks for the laugh and smile this morning!

:lol::lol::lol:
ishino is offline   Reply With Quote