Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Oct 22, 2007, 5:21 PM   #1

Has anyone used these guys for rear lens caps? I lost one and need another for a converted lens, and for a dollar it seems like it's too good to be true (which makes one worry). Nabbing caps anywhere else runs ya between 3 and 4 bucks a cap plus shipping, these guys are a $1 a pop and less than $5 us for orders under 20 something$$.
CyberCoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 22, 2007, 7:05 PM   #2

I checked them out several months ago when I first got my K10D..

Their prices are low because they are internet only, no brick & mortar retail store to support..

When speaking to them on the phone I was reassured to the point that I felt comfortable ordering from them..

Subsequent to ordering, I got a real good deal on UV filters at my local camera store, so I did not end up placing an order..

They seemed OK while speaking to the owner on the phone..

Bruce
baltochef920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22, 2007, 9:31 PM   #3

CyberCoyote wrote:
Quote:
Has anyone used these guys for rear lens caps? I lost one and need another for a converted lens, and for a dollar it seems like it's too good to be true (which makes one worry). Nabbing caps anywhere else runs ya between 3 and 4 bucks a cap plus shipping, these guys are a $1 a pop and less than $5 us for orders under 20 something$$.
CC,
i've been using them for a few years. they're great!!!
with only $4 shipping in the US for any order how can you go wrong and a 10% discount on everything after an order of 5 items. i highly recommend them..!! i've ordered on monday and received on thursday.. of course they are under 300 miles away.

roy
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2007, 5:34 AM   #4

Well that's 1 and a half thumbs up with no negatives.. guess I need to place an order Thanks guys.
CyberCoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2007, 8:26 PM   #5

They get my stamp of approval. I've bought from them 3-4 times now. Great low prices. I tend to stock up on lens caps alond with the filters when I order from them. Who can't use a few spare $1 lens caps?
Basement Shows is offline   Reply With Quote