Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Dec 12, 2007, 7:57 PM   #1

Bid low and the guy selling it used the word broken to describe the camera that comes with it so folks seemed to stay away...We'll see what the lens is like when it gets here...Camera looks like an ME but it might be something else...any one wants it just PM me and you can have the camera. Tried bidding several times on just a lens but they have all gone STUPID on the prices for these!! So I figured to do what Cyberyote did and get camera and lens...Worked is all I can say! Thanks for the Idea CC

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:IT&ih=001

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 12, 2007, 8:06 PM   #2

Yep, thats the sort of combination you should bid on! You got a nice lens and something to pull apart too!

It sure looks like an ME, I have two of them and they both came my way through being attached to lenses I was interested in. One had a 'bad viewfinder' due to someone having cleaned the mirror with sandpaper (or something like that) and the other had a jammed shutter. I swapped the mirror over and find the ME to be a very convenient camera, the other ME is in 10,000 bits in a ice cream container.:roll:
John Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2007, 8:11 PM   #3

Do you want another...Like a litter of puppies this is free to a good home!! LOL Since doing this I've added one more way to get lenses...I have been seeking the ones that have minor issues...So far they have amounted to little and they were all CHEAP!!! My wife loves to read that word so since she is reading this over my shoulder here goes again...CHEAP!!

Dawg
Old Dec 12, 2007, 9:20 PM   #4

great steal!!
before i even got my DS i bought a combo auction looking for a flash. it was the af400ftz i was interested in the combo consisted of a sp1 body, the flash, a 75-300, and a F35-70 for 125usd delivered.. i got the DS a few days later and all worked well..
i resold everything separately except the flash for 130usd after shipping. i made 5usd and got a flash that was selling for 80-100usd for free..
ain't capitalism great???

roy
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2007, 9:39 PM   #5

Sorry Dawg, I wouldnt want you to have to pay for the shipping all this way!:-)
John Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12, 2007, 10:09 PM   #6

robar wrote:
Quote:
great steal!!
before i even got my DS i bought a combo auction looking for a flash. it was the af400ftz i was interested in the combo consisted of a sp1 body, the flash, a 75-300, and a F35-70 for 125usd delivered.. i got the DS a few days later and all worked well..
i resold everything separately except the flash for 130usd after shipping. i made 5usd and got a flash that was selling for 80-100usd for free..
ain't capitalism great???

roy
It is..it is!!!

Dawg
Old Dec 12, 2007, 10:11 PM   #7

John Hill wrote:
Quote:
Sorry Dawg, I wouldnt want you to have to pay for the shipping all this way!:-)
What's a few dollars between friends?? LOL Not to worry I was kidding...But if someone on this continent wants it.. it is free.

Dawg
Old Dec 13, 2007, 6:13 AM   #8
TC3

Congrats Dawg.....i did the same buying up Ricoh slrs last year....i bought a KR10 and also a KR5 super on 2 different auctions for a total of $85. The cameras are in almost mint condition so i kept em and occasionally run a film through them (first slr was a KR10 so i got it for sentimental reasons too as i had sold the film stuff off a while ago)

Now the lenses that came with these cameras are all in great condition and they included

A50 1.7, M50 1.7, Vivitar 135 2.8, Tokina 28 RMC 2.8

Tony
TC3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2007, 9:44 AM   #9

Thanks for the congrats Tony...I don't know why folks don't look at the camera lens combos more as that is where the bargains are right now!

Dawg
Old Dec 13, 2007, 10:41 AM   #10

bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
Thanks for the congrats Tony...I don't know why folks don't look at the camera lens combos more as that is where the bargains are right now!

Dawg
I am sure they will now.....

Dal
Dal1970 is offline   Reply With Quote