Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Dec 25, 2007, 12:34 PM   #41

bluwing wrote:
Quote:
Hi Dawg,

Just watch for the ones that end on Dec 31 or Jan 1.....:G

Everyone will either be out partying or they will be nursing a hangover nad won't be interested in bidding on any lenses..... LOL!!!!!

Rudy
I had thought of that...LOL I'm off of work for the week and am scrolling down the Ebay search list as I type this....Nothing that good right now...Got to do another different search incase I've missed something! LOL

Dawg

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2007, 12:45 PM   #42

NonEntity1 wrote:
Quote:
Dawg,
I can't help you with the long zoom, the longest focal length I have is 300mm. However, for the shotgun you should get an Ithaca 37. A Remington 870 will do if you can't find a used 37 reasonable. Auto shotguns are for sissies :blah:.

Oh wait, or was that just an analogy?

Tim

:G
It was an analogy as I've owned over the years 30 different shotguns, 15 different rifles and 40+ pistols...at the present the wife owns the guns here as I sold all of mine off. I at one time carried a Colt .45 combat comander in a shoulder holster, a Colt detective special .38 revolver in a back holster and two .25 Browning autos in boot holsters as well as a Buck hunting knife and 2 Smokie Mountain light double edged boot knives. Kept a pistol grip Savage 12 ga. pump and a .444 Marlin Rifle in the truck, along with a billy club and a pair of folding Numchakas in my pocket and a push knife for a belt buckle..... Now I have my weapons in my skull... and attached to my arms and legs...over 25 years of Kung Fu will change the way you dress as well as the way you think...No hunting or fishing (except with a camera) and all my shooting is done with a lens on the buisiness end! LOL Am I getting soft???? LOL

Dawg
Old Dec 25, 2007, 12:48 PM   #43

baltochef920 wrote:
Quote:
Or a Winchester Model 21 double barrel 16 gauge !!

I recieved a Ithaca Model 37 pump 12 gauge for my 16th birthday..Wish I still had it..

Bruce
Should have kept the Ithaca!! Though not that expensive they are as dependable as the sun rise!!

Dawg
Old Dec 25, 2007, 1:03 PM   #44

Found these if someone is in need of a lens... All buy it now priced.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sigma-APO-500mm-...ayphotohosting

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sigma-APO-300mm-...sid=p1638.m118

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sigma-APO-135-40...sid=p1638.m118

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sigma-APO-170-50...sid=p1638.m118

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sigma-APO-100-30...sid=p1638.m118

Dawg
Old Dec 26, 2007, 10:33 PM   #45

Don't forget this one Dawg

http://cgi.ebay.com/SIGMA-170-500MM-...QQcmdZViewItem
ishino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2007, 12:04 AM   #46

Yep...saw that one and so far no one has put a bid on it....Now If I Can Just Find A Way To Get It Without The Wife Finding Out!!! HMMMM!!!

Dawg

Old Jan 2, 2008, 2:20 AM   #47

Hi Dawg,

Any decisions .......... or are you going to wait on Jan 24th?

Simon
simowills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2008, 8:59 AM   #48

simowills wrote:
Quote:
Hi Dawg,

Any decisions .......... or are you going to wait on Jan 24th?

Simon
Simon I may have to wait till sometime in July as it's going right now....To get anything I want I'll have to save and right now I've only a couple hundred so I'll be waiting a while...I get $10.00 a week for lunch money at $2.00 per day unless I work week ends then I get $14.00 a week...so you see it will be a while...I like everyone else, I am waiting too to see what the new year offers us from Pentax....Curious to see if they have woke up to the fact that there is a market out there for some fast lens and some with a little more length to them!

Dawg

Old Jan 2, 2008, 11:29 AM   #49

bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
It was an analogy as I've owned over the years 30 different shotguns, 15 different rifles and 40+ pistols...at the present the wife owns the guns here as I sold all of mine off. I at one time carried a Colt .45 combat comander in a shoulder holster, a Colt detective special .38 revolver in a back holster and two .25 Browning autos in boot holsters as well as a Buck hunting knife and 2 Smokie Mountain light double edged boot knives. Kept a pistol grip Savage 12 ga. pump and a .444 Marlin Rifle in the truck, along with a billy club and a pair of folding Numchakas in my pocket and a push knife for a belt buckle..... Now I have my weapons in my skull... and attached to my arms and legs...over 25 years of Kung Fu will change the way you dress as well as the way you think...No hunting or fishing (except with a camera) and all my shooting is done with a lens on the buisiness end! LOL Am I getting soft???? LOL

Dawg
Good reminder to never get Mr. or Mrs. Dawg angry! LOL!!!
ishino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2008, 6:55 PM   #50

Someone that can shoot a photo of a baby the way you do could never make me angry Ishino!! Never!

Dawg