Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Mar 14, 2008, 2:21 AM   #31

Dear Roy & Rudy,

Today I made another "Test"...this time as both of you advise me. After crop a little bit once pressing at Clarify & Sharpening more + Red border, saved to Picasa & "FrameFun" after for the gray frame.:idea:

Now really it's very hard to detect such "Grainy/Noisy' issue as before...what you think?:P

Thanks a lot, for your heart fully response!:G

Peace,

Alex 007:|
Attached Images

Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2008, 11:44 AM   #32

Hi Alex,

Now try a duplicate layer set to 48%. Clarify it. Clarify is set to 4.0 . Then make a adjustment layer inverted and set it 28% burn.

Aslo try a different color for the outside frame. My high pass sharpening is set to 4.00 and soft light strength to 48%. Hope this might help you a little..

This edit you have done is ALOT BETTER for the noise! Just go easy on the sharpening. LOL!!! The Picture with the fly on the leaf was perfect!!!

Rudy
bluwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2008, 3:16 AM   #33

bluwing wrote:
Quote:
Hi Alex,

Now try a duplicate layer set to 48%. Clarify it. Clarify is set to 4.0 . Then make a adjustment layer inverted and set it 28% burn.

Aslo try a different color for the outside frame. My high pass sharpening is set to 4.00 and soft light strength to 48%. Hope this might help you a little..

This edit you have done is ALOT BETTER for the noise! Just go easy on the sharpening. LOL!!! The Picture with the fly on the leaf was perfect!!!

Rudy
Hello Rudy,

The "Clarify" I set it as you advise 4 instead the "Default" one 1 + press once sharpness & changed the outside frame...what you say?:?

Only that this photo is made with my SMC-A 1,4 50mm normal lens at "P" & selected F:4 shutter speed 1/60sec.

Peace,

Attached Images

Old Mar 15, 2008, 8:42 AM   #34

Hi Alex,

Looks Good!! We need a Thumbs up button on this site... It would eliminate typing... I hate typing... LOL!!! Prefer talking face to face...

Rudy
bluwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2008, 10:57 AM   #35

Hello Rudy,

Just now decided to check my last accessory that brought for "Stabilize' myself better from a German brand named Cullmann, a "Chestpod" so here I want to share with you & all the Pentaxians, the results; now the Sigma zoom fitted.

Any critic as always welcomed!:P

Peace,

Attached Images

Old Mar 15, 2008, 10:59 AM   #36

Another one!

Peace,

Attached Images

Old Mar 29, 2008, 7:31 PM   #37

I have the newer Tamron 28-200mm F3.8-F5.6 XR Di for my Pentax, and it is NOT 28-200mm!!!!
I have a couple of other older manual focus lenses, and at 200mm, both have a narrower angle of view. From this and one other lens I have tried, I would estimate that the Tamron 28-200mm F3.8-F5.6 XR Di is actually 28-160mm!!!!
I bought the lens on a special discount at the equivalent of around $90 USD.
dnas is offline   Reply With Quote