Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Oct 23, 2008, 1:07 PM   #11
OW

mtngal wrote:
Quote:
Ole - After reading your post, I know you'll fit right in with the rest of us over here.

I try to shoot with just one lens, really I do. Today I went out to visit an interesting outside staircase, planning on playing with a wide angle lens I have. After a couple of uninspired picture,I found myself shooting sunbathers with a 300mm lens - not exactly a wide angle! I just give up trying to be so disciplined, and go with the flow.
Dear mtngal

An Afterthought:

Following my OptoPsykological thesis on the purpose ofmankinds visual design, Your love for the mountains AND telelenses MUST have made You a formidable slayer of SableToothet cats, and this a great provider of food for the neolithic clans.

KR

Ole

OW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2008, 1:40 PM   #12
OW

Lieber TH, -Danke Sehr

-Thank Your kind words, and for Your taken the time, and for Your willingness to share thought in Your post. I sense a kindred spirit

Your roots, asto some degree mine,stems from a long tradition of industrial craftmanship bar none. Thus we are bound to marvel over such gems as the earlier SMC lenses, -exemplary of fabulous precision, smooth operation, and the FEEL of quality ! Just to OWN such a piece is deeply satisfying, and on top of THAT, they do their job, as the were designed to = Beautifully, Perfect, Exellent !

The LBA circulating in thisforum, just goes toshow that the longing for QUALITY tools is universally shared, and that especially the members of this forum are ardent lovers and keen judgesof such quality.

We of lesser foundation, shall count ourselves lucky, that You and they take the trouble to share whatever wisdom (and doubts) they have.

I URGE you to follow the one who's searching for perfection !

I ADVISE yoyto beware of the one saying "I found perfection" !

I guess this pretty much concludes my present "ranting spree" -as I see the umpire reach for a yellow flag, calling "Out of Bounds" -or even "Fumble !" -Sorry, but Denmark is at the present under NFL's scrutiny for hosting a major NFL Event in 2011 (Superbowl in Svendborg ??? -Shalls be armed with Dawg's BIGMA shaky hand and weak backbone or not !)

Herzliche GrĂ¼sse

Ole
OW is offline   Reply With Quote