Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Nov 12, 2008, 12:50 AM   #11

I expect as these dwindle in numbers of available lenses to buy, the newer auto focus lenses will price wise begin to look better and better.

Dawg

bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2008, 5:41 PM   #12

bigdawg wrote:
Quote:
i got mine for $141delivered and really thought it was over priced at the time. it had been under 100usd until i started to post images here.. that was back in '05 tho.

trader Jim for the exact same price ($249) but it was new. The new AF's are alright I guess but for macro I go manual focus anyway.

Dawg
ck my price again. it's $100 less than yours.. it came in a box with the owners manual. in LN++ condition. i saw NO use on it.. till it came too me..

roy
robar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2008, 11:04 PM   #13

Yes Roy I saw that. A friend just got one that had been sparingly used by a dentist for $89 plus shipping. He says it is in new condition and is an exact copy of mine. Goes to show if you look they are still there for a good price. I am totally happy with mine at the price I paid. Works beautifully and does all I need. No longer new but I maintain it in as new condition. I'm about through trying to learn the Bigma ( I think I have it down now) so I plan on moving over to the Meyer 300mm and the viv 105 macro and wear them out till I have them down.

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote