Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax Lenses

Old Mar 13, 2009, 10:49 PM   #1

Got this for $0.99 on ebay, plus shipping. Almost a new lens...pristine condition. I don't know who had it or how they kept it this clean but this is one clean lens. You'll find lots of these on the auction sights and they are almost never sold for more than 20-30 dollars. Quite a bit smaller than it's brother the 75-260...http://forum.mflenses.com/new-lens-a...4-t15132.html. I'll post some photos taken with it if the sun will ever comes out. This dark and gloomy stuff is driving me crazier.....than I already am.

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 14, 2009, 7:56 AM   #2

Dawg, That looks like new. I will be looking forward to seeing some results. Just wondering. Don't you feel guilty getting that for under a dollar? :-)

Also, thanks for the link. Good site

Stevie
StevieRaveOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2009, 8:30 AM   #3

StevieRaveOn wrote:
Quote:
Dawg, That looks like new. I will be looking forward to seeing some results. Just wondering. Don't you feel guilty getting that for under a dollar? :-)

Also, thanks for the link. Good site

Stevie
You are welcome Steve. Not guilty at all. I bid the starting bid and won, end of story..LOL If I hadn't bid they would have had to relist and wait all over again..I saved them the time and suspense. That is a great site but don't post there if you have a thin skin. They will tell their honest opinion and sometimes it hurts...But I like that.

Dawg
bigdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2010, 11:57 AM   #4

Default Vivitar 90-230mm Lense

Steve and group,

I have this same lens, Vivitar 90-230 1:4.5 given as a gift from my father-in-law. I would love to use this with my Pentax K20 D SLR. After much reading online and visiting your forum several times I see that Steve, you bought the same lens. Can you please give me some direction as to what type of converter or mount I should use to make it compatible? Any help would be so appreciated! Thanks. My email is [email protected].
halosnow is offline   Reply With Quote