Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/pentax-samsung-dslr-k-mount-mirrorless-73/)
-   -   Never saw this coming... (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/pentax-samsung-dslr-k-mount-mirrorless-73/never-saw-coming-127838/)

inneyeseakay Aug 20, 2007 9:22 PM

Well, I decided to sell off some of my equipment to upgrade to better glass of the same focal length. Started with my Quantaray/Sigma 100-300mm lens that I paid $67 for from a clearence rack at Ritz camera... anyway... I'll let you see for yourself.

CLICK HERE

wadue Aug 20, 2007 10:37 PM

is it my pc or is links not working right tonite?? I went to click on this & it wouldn't go through.

Ron

d-sr Aug 20, 2007 10:54 PM

That's the first thing Inoticed when I started using e-bay. Know what your buying and how much it's really worth. I've see people pay way over the regular price of something, even when the same thing was listed below for less brand new. I'll never understand it.

DonR

robar Aug 20, 2007 11:44 PM

don,
you're so right!!!
ebay is a great place but you need the facts.. you HAVE to know the facts!!
i've seen things go for 3x times the cost of a BIN just a couple of entries below it.. people get the ''I have to have it now syndrome" and go bonkers when bidding..
one thing about ebay is you have to develope a '' i really don't give a sH!!''.. there will be another one soon.. in other words ''chill out''.. i've made quite a bit to support my LBA. buy low and sell at a reasonable cost.. of course i buy a number of things i know how to fix and that makes a difference.. a very heavy amount of fungus is impossible tho.

roy

robar Aug 20, 2007 11:47 PM

inneyeseakay wrote:
Quote:

Well, I decided to sell off some of my equipment to upgrade to better glass of the same focal length. Started with my Quantaray/Sigma 100-300mm lens that I paid $67 for from a clearence rack at Ritz camera... anyway... I'll let you see for yourself.

CLICK HERE
wow,, you cleared over 100%.. good job!!

roy

bigdawg Aug 20, 2007 11:57 PM

Great Job INN. You found the one with no brains and lots of cash...Wish I could do more of those... I do not feel sorry for the ones that do this...They should no better.

Wait a minute...I sometimes resemble those remarks!!!!

LBA recovery unit here I come!!!!

Dawg

inneyeseakay Aug 21, 2007 3:02 AM

robar wrote:
Quote:

wow,, you cleared over 100%.. good job!!

roy
...and that's almost a year later!

Nick

Illuminati Aug 21, 2007 4:51 AM

Some people are just brainless.

Don't be a brainless seller too. That top bidder with $163.02 is unregistered, probably hinting that the person might be a scammer. People with 0 feedback or recently created accounts on ebay always make me nervous. Do be careful.

- Jason

wadue Aug 21, 2007 5:43 AM

Hey Inn,

Sorry, I must have had too many windows open last nite when I tried your link. It works fine now. Congrats on the sale! That's really encouraging because I need to turn my LBA into LSA.

Thanks!
Ron

robar Aug 21, 2007 5:52 AM

Illuminati wrote:
Quote:

Some people are just brainless.

Don't be a brainless seller too. That top bidder with $163.02 is unregistered, probably hinting that the person might be a scammer. People with 0 feedback or recently created accounts on ebay always make me nervous. Do be careful.

- Jason
jason, you are so right.. i've bought a couple of things from sellers with no or one feedback. sweated blood until i got them. so far, all's well. at one time i had no feedback, but i was only buying then. paypal only!!! you are a little protected on both ends, slightly..

roy