Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 15, 2006, 9:31 PM   #1

I went for a drive today, trying to find something cool to shoot. I came upon my nemesis. When I see this color in early fall I know a couple things are going to happen. The nights are going to get just a bit colder. The air is going to have a chill to it. THe leaves are going to start changing color soon. And my allergies are going to wreak havock on my sinuses for a couple weeks. Pretty color though don't you think?
Spiritbro77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 15, 2006, 9:33 PM   #2

I agree. Take pict while you can . Enjoy the weather now. This Sunday should still be summer like.

Daniel
Toronto

Spiritbro77 wrote:
Quote:
I went for a drive today, trying to find something cool to shoot. I came upon my nemesis. When I see this color in early fall I know a couple things are going to happen. The nights are going to get just a bit colder. The air is going to have a chill to it. THe leaves are going to start changing color soon. And my allergies are going to wreak havock on my sinuses for a couple weeks. Pretty color though don't you think?
danielchtong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2006, 9:46 PM   #3

it's starting to cool off here at last also.. we don't have your GREAT color changes tho. we do have a few from out of state plantings but it's not near what you get..
oh!!! we are still recovering from 39 days of 40C, 100F+, weather. almost as bad as 1980.............

roy
Old Sep 15, 2006, 10:11 PM   #4

Hmmmm don't know why the pic didn't uplaod. Ill try again. THis is my nemesis(I hope)
Attached Images

Old Sep 15, 2006, 10:22 PM   #5

Can't have golds wihtout the blues
Attached Images

Old Sep 16, 2006, 2:51 PM   #6

robar wrote:
Quote:
it's starting to cool off here at last also.. we don't have your GREAT color changes tho. we do have a few from out of state plantings but it's not near what you get..
oh!!! we are still recovering from 39 days of 40C, 100F+, weather. almost as bad as 1980.............

roy

I lived in Dallas/Ft.Worth area for about 6 months in the early 80's so I know the heat you speak of! But you do have nice bikini clad females to shoot more often than here I seem to recall them playing thison the radio when I was down there "I wish they all could be Dallas/Ft. Worth girls". Man talk about life in the fast lane. The metroplex is HUGE! Way to big for a country boy like me. But the women! Man....
Old Sep 16, 2006, 5:19 PM   #7

Sad isn't it?

Well autumn colour has already started here, hope you don't feel I am hijacking your thread but here are a couple of examples:

A Burning bush

A little Oak

And the dogberries

Winter is getting way too close.

Ira

BTW these were shot with the 24-135mm lens you asked about in another thread.
Monza76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2006, 6:16 PM   #8

Not all all, post away! Some VERY colorful shots here and in your other thread. I hope to have some really good ones in a couple weeks, as the leaves here haven't changed quite yet. Its coming fast though. You can see just the first signs.And Ill have my 24-135 lens by then too! God I hope its one of the good ones.I could really use it for a wedding I'm shooting in Oct.