Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 22, 2006, 2:59 AM   #21

I have used the PENTAX cameras over 20 years. With the PENTAX Super-ME begin. I had more PENTAX cameras.

I hope PENTAX can do better.

I hope buyingtwo K10d, I hope PENTAX can do better.

I dislike my new camera will be continueofferthat old television video output!

Timon@Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2006, 12:32 PM   #22

Sorry,

My English is very poor. I re-have edited the my first draft. I would like to reduce misunderstandings and troubles.
Old Sep 25, 2006, 2:24 PM   #23

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:
Some people make irresponsible remarks, simply because they did not understand.

How do you like the old television? "

Works fine and shows me everything I want to see, and even some stuff I don't.

"How do you like your DSLR camera play back photos using a old TV as your Monitor?!"

I don't use a television to play back photos, I use a computer. Again, works just fine. If I want to show them to someone else, I make prints. Remember THOSE? Called Photos in some circles and don't cost $1000s of dollars to share the image.

"Do you like your new camera continueofferthat old television video output? !"

Don't care either way.

jsiladi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2006, 2:28 AM   #24

Since you are "Don't care either way", please you don't reply, in here.

Do you thought only has yourself to understand the computer? The others all are 3 year old childs? They are all did not understand use that PHOTOSHOP?:G

Many peoples never use that old TV to replay Photos of the Digital SLR camera (blurry, low res, no detail etc). This design does no value. However, consumer bought is that no value the function, if you buy Digital SLR camera.

Must change it :!:

An old TV video output comparison a VGA, DVI,or Digital LCD or HDTV video output; they are almost no difference between the costs of manufacture. The K10D new image processor has supported HDTV video and digital LCD signal output function.

Old Sep 26, 2006, 10:23 AM   #25

"You thought only has you to understand the computer? The others all are 3 year old childs? They are all did not understand use that PHOTOSHOP?:G"
anyone has idea what that means??

by the way: if you ask a question you usually get an answer even if it's something you don't like. if you want all answers to be: "yeah, you right" please state so. then we just won't answer. don't say: you shouldn't answer like that, I don't like it.

greg
gfurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2006, 11:01 AM   #26

I think this thread has played itself out. Please let it die.
pwithem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2006, 12:00 PM   #27

Quote:
gfurm
Quote:
by the way: if you ask a question you usually get an answer even if it's something you don't like. if you want all answers to be: "yeah, you right" please state so. then we just won't answer. don't say: you shouldn't answer like that, I don't like it.
Thanks
Please you first to do this.
I hope the beneficial exchange, but is not the bored denial!

TheCameras product improvement needsmore people cared.

Old Sep 27, 2006, 6:49 PM   #28

"Since you are "Don't care either way", please you don't reply, in here."

Sorry Freind, but last time I looked, your screen name wasn't on the list of moderators. You came on here like a bull in a china shop suggesting that because YOU don't like the video output option on the camera, they shouldn't include it because "no one uses low res tv's anymore". I simply corrected you. Wouldn't it be a nice fuzzy warm world if everyone agreed on everything. If you post Anything on a forum, there's going to be someone who disagrees. I'm not suggesting that the HDTV output wouldn't be nice but for most, it doesn't make or break the camera.

Until Steve or one of the other moderators decides that I cannot, I will respond, reply, post, in any thread I choose to. To my knowlage, I have not broken any of their rules.
jsiladi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:41 PM   #29

Digital cameras aren't meant to stay "current" for more than a year or 2. Here in the states it could be many years before HDTV means anything. The tech is far ahead of the infastructure.... and yes Pentax could include a HDTV out if in fact it's a nucore chip. This is somewhat a rumor at this point (nucore chip). You have to accept my "I really don't care as it does not impact me" attitude as much as I accept, to you this is apparently a "must need"' thing. Personally I want that eyepiece thing to control my camera w/ eye respose.. Blink it focuses, blink twice it takes the picture, oh and make it wireless. Wires are so low tech...... Actually , I am serious about eye controlled camera.. way more important than HDTV output..but I needn't shout about it
PS: Where's the GPS unit as well??????
oreo57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2006, 11:37 PM   #30

I don't have HDTV.

Tom
ennacac is offline   Reply With Quote