Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 28, 2006, 12:13 AM   #41

Okay, I see that lenses is a whole new ballgame. But I love digging into research. So I will spend some time the next several weeks and look at the lense issue. In addition I feel your digital limitations article will be a good thing to read. I have a feeling that if I want to use one all-around lense, at least for a while, it might be a zoom that can take shots from50mm to a 200mm's at the long end. My needs are to photograph my painitings and to photograph outdoor scenery as references for my paintings. Also, I need to photograph people for portrait paintings. So I will be keeping my ear to the ground. Cha Cha
chacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2006, 11:59 AM   #42

chacha wrote:
Quote:
Incidently, I appologize for not using your advice to copy and paste the relevant quote from your message to this reply, but my brain is too tired right now to figure it out. But next time for sure.
Hey chacha,
All you really have to do is click the "Quote" button instead of the "Reply" button. This will put the post you are replying to at the beginning of your post and you can still trim the original post to whatever portion is relevant to your reply. It is the easiest way to show what aspect of a thread you are answering (see above).

HTH,

Tim
NonEntity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2006, 2:24 PM   #43

NonEntity1 wrote:
Quote:
chacha wrote:
Quote:
Incidently, I appologize for not using your advice to copy and paste the relevant quote from your message to this reply, but my brain is too tired right now to figure it out. But next time for sure.
Quote:
Hey chacha,
All you really have to do is click the "Quote" button instead of the "Reply" button. This will put the post you are replying to at the beginning of your post and you can still trim the original post to whatever portion is relevant to your reply. It is the easiest way to show what aspect of a thread you are answering (see above).

HTH,

Tim
Quote:
Great, for now on. Cha Cha
chacha is offline   Reply With Quote