Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Sep 25, 2006, 9:04 PM   #1

Things are happening fast here in the Northwest and the trees are starting to show there Fall colors. I took this picture today of a Black Hawthone tree in the sagebrush hills. Notice the long thorns that will reach out and bite you if you're not looking at what you're doing. Let's see some of your colors from around the world asmother nature puts onher special show. Notice I changed my avatar also, tobemore in sync with the season- Bruce

bper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 25, 2006, 9:40 PM   #2

bper wrote:
Quote:
Things are happening fast here in the Northwest and the trees are starting to show there Fall colors. I took this picture today of a Black Hawthone tree in the sagebrush hills. Notice the long thorns that will reach out and bite you if you're not looking at what you're doing. Let's see some of your colors from around the world as¬*mother nature puts on¬*her special show. Notice I changed my avatar also, to¬*be¬*more in sync with the season¬*- Bruce
Nice shots.

In Toronto (NE I believe), the fall color has not started yet. Are we supposed to be colder than NW? But just north of us, I heard it is getting there. Next 2 weeks I would expect quite a few posting of great pict in here.

Daniel
danielchtong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2006, 3:08 AM   #3

Lovely colour in this shot....cheers.......Don
thekman620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2006, 9:17 AM   #4

I got this after 2 days of strong wind and heavy rain.

Daniel
Attached Images

Old Oct 5, 2006, 1:55 PM   #5

Nice shot Daniel. Are these Starlings? They come in here by the thousands when the cherries are ripe. It looks like most of your leaves are gone, at least on the shrub the birds are on - Bruce
bper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2006, 3:22 PM   #6

Thanks . They came in by the thousands. Yes. We are going through this fall color season now. Just happened that this tree had nothing left at the top.

Daniel

bper wrote:
Quote:
Nice shot Daniel. Are these Starlings? They come in here by the thousands when the cherries are ripe. It looks like most of your leaves are gone, at least on the shrub the birds are on - Bruce