Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Oct 7, 2006, 7:32 PM   #1

hi everyone.
I think it got to me as well. first I bought Vivitar series 1 70-210 f2.8-4, then Pentax-A 50mm f1.7, then extension tubes for it and just now I won Sigma 50mm f2.8 macro on ebay (there was 3 of them and I got mine for 60$ with shipping, other two are still there for more than that).

so instead of buying some old banger car for going to work and not have to do pedalling on my bike I spent it all on camera and lenses. I wonder where it takes me later? any ideas?
oh, forgot to mention: my girlfriend is away for a while so I don't have to explain all of this . I don't know what happens when she comes back.

greg
gfurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 7, 2006, 8:54 PM   #2

Good luck Greg ...I don't think you'll be disappointed! Your lady ... on the other hand ... Good Luck as Well:G

Ron
wadue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2006, 9:17 PM   #3
TDN

Do we have enough people for a self-help group now?

TDN
TDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2006, 10:40 PM   #4

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Hello, my name is Tim, and I am a lens addict . . .
NonEntity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2006, 11:17 PM   #5

I don't have a lens addiction, mine is well under control. I have a money problem that won't let me buy all the interesting sounding lenses out there!
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2006, 2:24 AM   #6

gfurm wrote:
Quote:
so instead of buying some old banger car for going to work and not have to do pedalling on my bike I spent it all on camera and lenses.
Quote:
oh, forgot to mention: my girlfriend is away for a while so I don't have to explain all of this . I don't know what happens when she comes back.
Of course it's a new health program at your job. Those who bike for a full year might get a pay rise - on condition they buy something they like for the money. Would she buy that?:-)

Kjell (who have exactly the same problem as Harriet)
bilybianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2006, 2:25 PM   #7

mtgnal: I'm with you on this one .

Kjell: there's no way this bike riding will help my health. not with this weather anyway, raining constantly and wind in my face. before I get there I'm all soaked, before I dry I'm very cold. now I'm just looking for signs of flu.

oh, by the way: I think I need bigger bag for all my stuff. Lowepro Nova 2AW is kinda small now for 4 lenses, flash, extension tubes, spare batteries and DL2. I think I just check on ebay now :-).

greg
gfurm is offline   Reply With Quote