Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Oct 18, 2006, 6:03 AM   #41

Quote:

Gotchya!!!!!!! :blah:

Eh, Ijust hope that you'll give up....

BenjaminXYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2006, 8:14 AM   #42

we're all hoping the same for you!
milrodpxpx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2006, 8:45 AM   #43

RiceHigh wrote:
Quote:
gfurm wrote:
Quote:
it's not out yet but you already found 8 major shortcomings. I wonder how you gonna trash it when you gets your hands on one?

from my experiwnce with manuals they are always written the way you can't tell
anything about final products, so can you just wait a bit longer before judging it?
The manual tell clearly in details for what I refer and comment to. Except Pentax changes the design finally when they ship, there is nothing which is arguable.

RiceHigh
http://www.geocities.com/ricehigh

Just like our conclusions that your posts are the result of insane and inane ramblings.
dequardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2006, 9:33 PM   #44

The only thing that makes this forum worth looking at is the Montey Python and other jokes.

You're not worthy to partake of the Panolpalia of the Great Wazoo. You will shrivel in insignificance while the Galaxy goes on to great and wonderful things.

We'll let you live for a while, but remember what Bester said: Psy Corps is watching! Your time is coming to an end.

The camps are not all that bad. After we clean out your attitude, you'll feel much better.

Are you sure your computer is not monitored? -------- (that was a retorical question).

BenjaminXYZ wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Gotchya!!!!!!! :blah:

Eh, Ijust hope that you'll give up....

danag42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2006, 2:32 AM   #45

I'm going to report you to the mods if youcontinue goingon being like that.

Quote:

The only thing that makes this forum worth looking at is the Montey Python and other jokes.

You're not worthy to partake of the Panolpalia of the Great Wazoo. You will shrivel in insignificance while the Galaxy goes on to great and wonderful things.

We'll let you live for a while, but remember what Bester said: Psy Corps is watching! Your time is coming to an end.

The camps are not all that bad. After we clean out your attitude, you'll feel much better.

Are you sure your computer is not monitored? -------- (that was a retorical question).

Old Oct 19, 2006, 5:41 AM   #46

Kindergarten and Primary School Pupils often like to find the teachers for making complaints when they have some little arguments with other classmates.. ;-D

RiceHigh

BenjaminXYZ wrote:
Quote:
I'm going to report you to the mods if youcontinue goingon being like that.

Quote:

RiceHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2006, 5:47 AM   #47

Quote:

Kindergarten and Primary School Pupils often like to find the teachers for making complaints when they have some little arguments with other classmates.. ;-D

So? Are you implying that I am a Kindergartenor Primary School person???

I don't think it is any Kindergartenor Primary School act to report an offensive or "spamming" post.
Old Oct 19, 2006, 6:07 AM   #48

RiceHigh wrote:
Quote:

RiceHigh

Kindergarten and elementary school pupils often like to post incessant drivel on otherwise informative web-based product forums. When these little onesgrow up they become official trolls.
dequardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2006, 6:13 AM   #49

BenjaminXYZ wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

So? Are you implying that I am a Kindergartenor Primary School person???

I don't think it is any Kindergartenor Primary School act to report an offensive or "spamming" post.
Ben, don't over-react! I don't mean YOU!

RiceHigh
RiceHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2006, 6:23 AM   #50

Quote:

Ben, don't over-react! I don't mean YOU!
O, I see!

I am very sorry RICEHIGH!