Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Nov 1, 2006, 8:29 AM   #111
TDN

Ritro wrote:
Quote:
I was thinking, should it be an idea that the winner of the month not only choose a new subject, but also puts al the photos on a page at photobucket or someting like that ? We should al send our pictures to the winner and put them here on this forum of course ? It's some work, but you don't have to do that every month.

Tom, can't you set up a poll on this board to vote ?

Richard.

A poll about what? Who wins the challenge or about your idea?

TDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2006, 8:31 AM   #112

TDN schreef:
Quote:
Ritro wrote:
Quote:
I was thinking, should it be an idea that the winner of the month not only choose a new subject, but also puts al the photos on a page at photobucket or someting like that ? We should al send our pictures to the winner and put them here on this forum of course ? It's some work, but you don't have to do that every month.

Tom, can't you set up a poll on this board to vote ?

Richard.

Quote:

A poll about what? Who wins the challenge or about your idea?
Quote:
About who wins the challenge, it will be hard work to get all the votes out here I think. My idea is open for discussion maybe something much better comes out of it. As we say in my family : Jenever can tell :blah:
Quote:
Richard.

Ritro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2006, 8:35 AM   #113
TDN

Ritro wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
As we say in my family : Jenever can tell :blah:
hahaha! that's a good one. I guess it's onyl funny if you understand dutch and know what "jenever" is though

Yeah I'll open up a poll with all the names of who contrubuted to the challenge. Then we can geta ncie objective result. I'll get right on it.

P.S.: October's challenge is officially closed people, all images after this post will not be included in the poll.
TDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2006, 8:40 AM   #114

Yes, I can' t explain to our English friends here, but I thought you would understand it"

(Jenever is something like vodka or tequila, but as you read it it looks a bit like You never, to make some more complicated the Dutch word for you is je. So it reads something as You never can tell, of Jenever can tell,but then eh.. ) AAhh, let's get back to Pentax!

OK, here are the votes of the Netherlands.....

Richard.

Ritro is offline   Reply With Quote