Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Oct 23, 2006, 4:45 PM   #1

One of the mechanic took apart the air handling unit of the building I am working in. I took that with a lousy DL with all its defects.

Daniel
Attached Images

danielchtong is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 23, 2006, 5:12 PM   #2

LOL! At least its not in the middle of the summer and you won't be dying of the heat. Pretty interesting to see the inside of an AHU, though it doesn't look particularly new.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2006, 5:26 PM   #3

Slightly (Ihope) off-topic: for me the greatest advancement (and idea) of digital photography is to avoid mistakes (nothing creative, I know- this is for leisure...): during the disassembly: I can take as much shots I want (and cost in film world=0) and afterwards each shot may be a xxxxx$ value- and no delay while developing...

Sorry, I know that this was a rude one (but utilitary, sorry again)- but it helps me alot with creativity (saves time, money etc.)

Best, JR

Reps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2006, 5:38 PM   #4

mtngal wrote:
Quote:
LOL! At least its not in the middle of the summer and you won't be dying of the heat. Pretty interesting to see the inside of an AHU, though it doesn't look particularly new.

I was just sarcastic. Actually I am very happy with my DL . It is time when heat is needed in Torontoand the AHU from the roof has to be heated. The gas line as you can see was taken apart.You are right it is a 14 yrs old equipment almost due for replacement.

Daniel
Old Oct 23, 2006, 9:31 PM   #5

Your sarcasm wasn't exactly subtle - I thought it was hilarious (I should NOT read this board on my work breaks - the giggles get me in trouble!). Its cooled down there by now? In that case, I AM sorry your AHU is out of commission. I know nothing about HVAC equipment, but did figure that was a gas line that seemed to be sort-of hanging out there. Still a nice picture.
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2006, 10:16 PM   #6

:-)

Sorry about the confusion caused. I was watching actually the number of views of this thread with an absolutely irrelevant yet negative subject line. :-):-):-)I can report that it has got a lot more traffic.
My subject line is no more ridiculous than a couple of threads in this forum attracting a lot more response.
We should concentrate on taking pict and I am bored with this lousy wintry weather, It is a matter of time before we are taking only pots and pan indoor pict,
Thanks for looking at my lousy work -related snapshots.

Daniel

mtngal wrote:
Quote:
Your sarcasm wasn't exactly subtle - I thought it was hilarious (I should NOT read this board on my work breaks - the giggles get me in trouble!). Its cooled down there by now? In that case, I AM sorry your AHU is out of commission. I know nothing about HVAC equipment, but did figure that was a gas line that seemed to be sort-of hanging out there. Still a nice picture.