Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Nov 1, 2006, 3:49 PM   #11

i didn't enter and id not keep up with it. way too many posts and multiple posts. i think to keep it under control you should go 2 weeks at a time and only 1 post per person. i have a hard time maintaining interest in a thread that's 6 pages and over a hundred posts.. oldtimers i guess..

roy
Old Nov 1, 2006, 3:59 PM   #12

Yep, You hit something and also miss a lot... What are forums for? This contest pushed unseen activity to this forum (and much more than K10D hypes/K100D whines :-) )- so IMHO it was a great move by our user TDN- THANKS! Let us keep it going on our friendly Pentaxians (although rather small community but still very skilled and full of knowledge about LIGHT (and this is what we try to record- right?)...

Best wishes from Northern hemisphere (snow is falling beatifully right now!), JR

Reps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2006, 5:16 PM   #13

Ritro wrote:
Quote:
mtngal's second photo, red leaves against a blue sky, get's my vote.

Richard

Mtngal's gets my vote too. Although it WAS a tough choice. Lots of good pics in that thread.
Spiritbro77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2006, 6:42 PM   #14

My vote also goes to reps. The frozen leaf is awesome, and his leaf pictures on the first (or is it second?) page are also very good. I also liked royce's big red leaf and nlp239's yellow woods shot. Maybe I'll get something decent to add to the thread over the weekend.

- Bpp
Ballpointpenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2006, 6:57 PM   #15

royce10

http://static.flickr.com/122/276507608_6c74360bb2_o.jpg
HogRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2006, 9:20 PM   #16

Man there were so many great pictures. I just went back through the whole thread and it is really hard to pick just one. For my nomination, though, I am going to go with Tom Lusk's climbing nightshade:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...SRESIZED-1.jpg

I don't know if climbing nightshade is always that color or if it is fall thing, but I really love the colors and bokeh on that shot.

Tim
NonEntity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2006, 9:52 PM   #17

Reps wrote:
Quote:
Yep, You hit something and also miss a lot... What are forums for? This contest pushed unseen activity to this forum (and much more than K10D hypes/K100D whines :-) )- so IMHO it was a great move by our user TDN- THANKS! Let us keep it going on our friendly Pentaxians (although rather small community but still very skilled and full of knowledge about LIGHT (and this is what we try to record- right?)...

Best wishes from Northern hemisphere (snow is falling beatifully right now!), JR
it is a great move.. and i've never griped about anything.. i'm a pentaxian and always be one. IMHO, there needs to be limits on this type of thread so others(yes, you lurkers) get an even chance to post. to me it's just too much to follow..

roy
Old Nov 1, 2006, 9:52 PM   #18

Reps wrote:
Quote:

it is a great move.. and i've never griped about anything.. i'm a pentaxian and always be one. IMHO, there needs to be limits on this type of thread so others(yes, you lurkers) get an even chance to post. to me it's just too much to follow..

roy
Old Nov 2, 2006, 5:21 AM   #19

My vote goes to ennacac 's skyward shot with a bit of blue sky and a hint of clouds.Cheers,Marcel
Fusilier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2006, 5:27 AM   #20
TDN

robar wrote:
Quote:

roy
Yes, the system definitly needs the kinks worked out of it, perhaps limiting the amount of entries/person is a good idea. we could try it next month.
TDN is offline   Reply With Quote