Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Nov 25, 2006, 2:52 PM   #41

To Royce10: sorry You edited Your pic (removed the previous...)- for advanced search in creativity steps I personally would leave the original and post another (yes, I broke the rules and enabled multiple entries for everyone... another idea was to cure from this K10D hype (mine here day after tomorrow but in no way it will affect my posting/sharing/shooting habits IMO)... Wow, what a lengthy construction but hope You all can get the point :-)

Best, JR

Reps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2006, 4:12 PM   #42

Black Knight schreef:
Quote:
I Will say this Is not easy!!!! Here is my MEAGER Attempt!! Just have To Mention the Stein is A real Beer Stein that I Smuggled out from the Hafbrau House in Munich,
Germany Circa 1972

BK/Phil
Well Heineken, I'm Dutch...., but if you can get your hands on the German "Bitburger" you wil taste what lager is.

Like your picture!

Richard.

Ritro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2006, 7:21 PM   #43

Would you like me to repost my pic of the blue light beer bottle?

Reps wrote:
Quote:
To Royce10: sorry You edited Your pic (removed the previous...)- for advanced search in creativity steps I personally would leave the original and post another (yes, I broke the rules and enabled multiple entries for everyone... another idea was to cure from this K10D hype (mine here day after tomorrow but in no way it will affect my posting/sharing/shooting habits IMO)... Wow, what a lengthy construction but hope You all can get the point :-)

Best, JR
royce10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2006, 8:00 PM   #44
TDN

Ritro wrote:
Quote:
Black Knight schreef:
Quote:
I Will say this Is not easy!!!! Here is my MEAGER Attempt!! Just have To Mention the Stein is A real Beer Stein that I Smuggled out from the Hafbrau House in Munich,
Germany Circa 1972

BK/Phil
Well Heineken, I'm Dutch...., but if you can get your hands on the German "Bitburger" you wil taste what lager is.

Like your picture!

Richard.

ugh...Heineken... well, at least you know what a sewer tastes like. lol:lol:

As a proud Belgian I have to promote our beer of course If you ever get to drink an Orval (Belgian trappist), that's my favorite.

TDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2006, 9:50 PM   #45

Richard

Thank you for your kind words on my picture. Its very possible that i already had it during my Visit. However, if i should be able to find "Bitburger" I will give it a try.

TDN- I will also Try "Orval" If i ever get a chance.

My All time favorite is a Decidedly American beer- Sam Adams Summer Ale. However i also favor Molson Ice/Golden, Labbats Blue and Bass Ale. I am sure there are many more that i would enjoy If i tried them.

BK/Phil

Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2006, 2:47 AM   #46

Black Knight schreef:
Quote:
I am sure there are many more that i would enjoy If i tried them.

BK/Phil

In that case I make you a member of the worldwide Pentaxian/Kodakian fellowship ofwalking beertenders with built in camera, welcome!

TDN wrote:
ugh...Heineken... well, at least you know what a sewer tastes like. lol:lol:

As a proud Belgian I have to promote our beer of course If you ever get to drink an Orval (Belgian trappist), that's my favorite.

Yes well, I must say Belgian beer is not just beer, it's an art. I like the Hoegaarden Grand Cru and Mort Subite among several others I must say. But you can't compare Belgian beer to ordinairy beer!

Richard.

Out of competition: one Heineken I do like.

Attached Images

Ritro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2006, 11:17 AM   #47

Back by popular demand. This is how we swing it down in southern california. Pop a wedge of lime in it, sit back, relax, and let the good times roll.

Taken with k100d and smc-f 50mm 1.7.

Old Nov 28, 2006, 5:04 PM   #48

The first shot I have posted on this forums, in fact, oneof the first shots from my new *istDL, this was taken with the kit lens, 18-55mm,and an external bounce flash. Selective coloring done in Photoshop 7.0. (Not sure what type of PP is allowed for your challenges, let me know if it is frowned upon and I will post the original without selective coloring)
Attached Images

inneyeseakay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2006, 5:37 PM   #49

Welcome. Nice depth of field. I believe you can do whatever you want with PP. No restrictions that I have been aware of. Hope to see more of your pics posted.

inneyeseakay wrote:
Quote:
The first shot I have posted on this forums, in fact, oneof the first shots from my new *istDL, this was taken with the kit lens, 18-55mm,and an external bounce flash. Selective coloring done in Photoshop 7.0. (Not sure what type of PP is allowed for your challenges, let me know if it is frowned upon and I will post the original without selective coloring)
Old Nov 29, 2006, 6:52 AM   #50

My second attempt with the same setup, minus the koolaid
Attached Images

inneyeseakay is offline   Reply With Quote