Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Dec 2, 2006, 7:06 AM   #71

Didn't take it that way at all. Just hadn't realized it was supposed to be taken this month. And, since I had just discovered the challenge that day, didn't have much time to put something together. I'd taken that photo not knowing what I was going to do with it and it suddenly had a purpose. (Even though it isn't a great shot.)

Anxiously awaiting the next challenge. I'll take a new one next time. It's fun to see what everyone comes up with and to challenge myself for it, too.
nhmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2006, 7:53 AM   #72

nhmom wrote:
Quote:
Anxiously awaiting the next challenge. I'll take a new one next time. It's fun to see what everyone comes up with and to challenge myself for it, too.
I feel the same way... I used to do Steve's Monthly Challenge, kinda got away from it... Maybe I will start making some attempts at it again.
inneyeseakay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2006, 10:22 AM   #73

Wow- maybe it is my "worst" English but the statement as "this month shootout" (I guess that this was the one debated...) did not in ANY WAY limit Your creativity to Nov 2006- vice-versa IMO idea of such contests is a learning curve: yep, someone did it that way- I am eager to find out how- and welcome to the world of creative shooting! Theme is the must not the camera- IMO my elder SLR B/W and slide shots would fit our terms (just for fun). Please correct me if I am wrong...

Best regards, JR

Reps is offline   Reply With Quote