Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Nov 13, 2006, 8:01 AM   #11

I will be interested to find that too since I need a 62mm circular polarizer for my Sigma.

All I got in the past from them was a bunch of caps (front, back, body), step-up ring and lens pen. They are good enough generic types. The ring has a blemish on the inside that just looks ugly on my FA50mm beauty.
DigitalAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2006, 9:47 AM   #12

superakuma wrote:
Quote:
robar wrote:
Quote:
if you really want to save get the filter that fits your biggest lens and the use step up rings so you so you can use the same filter on all your lens. be sure to get a lens hood for the large filter also.
http://www.camerafilters.com/pages/cg.aspx

roy
I don't mean to hijack the thread but how good is that site that you just posted? I am searching for a place to buy some filter and I notice they sell some other stuff for a pretty good price!
i have NEVER had a bad time with them i highly recommend them!!
i've ordered on monday and receive by friday. everything i've gotten from them was exactly as stated..

D A--- i'm in a used camera store looking at their used filters. i pick 6 of them supposedly for $5 each. at the counter i ask ''how about a quanity discount?''. guy saya how about $10 for the lot. yeah! got home and checked B&H for the price for a 62mm tiffen PL i got for a buck and a half and they listed it at $71... guess i got a deal..

roy
Old Nov 13, 2006, 11:06 AM   #13

Quote:
i have NEVER had a bad time with them i highly recommend them!! i've ordered on monday and receive by friday. everything i've gotten from them was exactly as stated.. D A--- i'm in a used camera store looking at their used filters. i pick 6 of them supposedly for $5 each. at the counter i ask ''how about a quanity discount?''. guy saya how about $10 for the lot. yeah! got home and checked B&H for the price for a 62mm tiffen PL i got for a buck and a half and they listed it at $71... guess i got a deal.. roy
Thanks for the tip. Some CPL cost as much as the kit lens (that is the main reason I am not selling it yet).
DigitalAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2006, 2:55 PM   #14

hi guys.. i too, just bought a hoya digital pro 77mm for my da14mm lens.. after i did a search on the net, i decided to buy it from http://www.maxsaver.net the delivery takes 2 weeks from hongkong to france, but i'm very satisfied with the purchase.. the price, the LOWEST i can find on the net.. reliability? try n google maxsaver.net.. i even read that professionals recommend the site.. hope this helps..!!
sickge3k is offline   Reply With Quote