Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Nov 15, 2006, 8:12 PM   #11

Location: Hebron, Kentucky (northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati):KCVG

Just thought I would post a note to say that I received the Pro Master off camera flash cord today. It works flawlessly and has saved me$50compared to the Pentax 3 piece package! For anyone else looking to get the Pro Master: Go for it!
Wingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2006, 10:50 PM   #12

jelpee wrote:
Quote:
Just thought I would post a note to say that I received the Pro Master off camera flash cord today. It works flawlessly and has saved me$50compared to the Pentax 3 piece package! For anyone else looking to get the Pro Master: Go for it!
hello
i was following this thread for a bit, thanks for updating
i too am interested in getting off camera cord for my pentax (aft360) and sigma (super) flashes but am having a hard time finding any on ebay or brand new at an affordable price.

did you order directly from promaster or another online store? i have an additional disadvantage being in Canada so not sure whether promaster will ship here
ardigitalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2006, 7:32 AM   #13

Location: Hebron, Kentucky (northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati):KCVG

ardigitalman wrote:
Quote:
hello
i was following this thread for a bit, thanks for updating
i too am interested in getting off camera cord for my pentax (aft360) and sigma (super) flashes but am having a hard time finding any on ebay or brand new at an affordable price.

did you order directly from promaster or another online store? i have an additional disadvantage being in Canada so not sure whether promaster will ship here
I ordered mine from OneCall.com in Spokane, Washington. I was just on their web site and unfortunately, it does not appear that they will ship to Canada..although, it would be worth giving them a call to find out if they would. Alternatively, try Pro Master's website and ask the same question. Finally, a place like Henry's may also be a good bet for you. I paid US$49.99 + S&H ($8). Jay
Wingman is offline   Reply With Quote