Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Nov 16, 2006, 5:54 PM   #1
TDN

Man I love this lens

handheld, ISO 800, wide open at 1/125

mild sharpening in PS.

also on: http://tdn9.be
TDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 16, 2006, 7:15 PM   #2

Man I would love to visit Belgium (and the rest of Europe)! Very nice shot with lots of atmosphere. And I agree, while I prefer the F 50mm 1.7 slightly for the auto focus, my A is every bit as sharp and I love them both.

Tim
NonEntity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2006, 7:46 PM   #3

very nice tom, i'll bet you are patting your back for such a stunning handheld image,, and rightly so!!

tim, i've been in about 2/3s of the usa and there's always been something great everywhere..
yes, i would still love to go to the old country. once at the grand canyon i'll bet english was only being used by 1 in 5 conversations.

roy
Old Nov 16, 2006, 10:45 PM   #4

Wonderful! We don't have anything that can compare to that. Though I do agree with Roy - no matter where I've been in the US or Canada (or Europe for that matter), I've always found something something interesting. My main problem is that I don't have the resources to see everything I want to see!
mtngal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2006, 2:15 AM   #5
TDN

hehe, thanks for all the kind words.

Yeah these are very common around these parts (troughout most of western Europe, every major city has a couple of old churches, this is one of the 4 in a radius of half a mile in Ghent.)

If the wheather gets better I'll see if I can bring the whole town in perspective to you guys.

For me it's a whole different story. I've seen my share of these and would love to see the grand canyon! lol

Tom
TDN is offline   Reply With Quote