Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Nov 25, 2006, 12:01 PM   #11

will, these are some of your best. great time of year there in phx.

WELCOME back SARAH!!!!
i was wondering when you'd be back yesterday.

roy
Old Nov 25, 2006, 12:06 PM   #12

mtclimber wrote:
Quote:
Hello Hog-

The photos look great! Perhaps I read your post incorrectly, but didn't you possibly say that you were leaving Pentax and moving to an Olympus set-up? I was wondering what factors might have lead you in that direction?

Sarah
Thanks.

The post with Olympus was a sarcastic response to Ricehigh's never ending Anti Pentax agenda. (Thread got deleted by moderator)

I love my Pentax gear!
HogRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2006, 12:10 PM   #13

mtclimber wrote:
Quote:
Hello Hog-

The photos look great! Perhaps I read your post incorrectly, but didn't you possibly say that you were leaving Pentax and moving to an Olympus set-up? I was wondering what factors might have lead you in that direction?

Sarah
s
Hi Sarah

I Believe that the post you were refering To He was joking. In relation to the post from Our resident "Tr--l, Whom as usual was Being Him self.

Phil
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2006, 12:11 PM   #14

Hi Will

Excellent as always!!

Phil
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2006, 12:55 PM   #15

Hi,

Great Shots! The auburn is one of my favorite cars. The bag shot is also great.

Rudy
bluwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2006, 3:28 PM   #16

Great shots as usual, Will. Absolutely lovely.

My question re: Paint Shop Pro. Could you elaborate on comparisons to Photoshop, the quality of output, ease of use, etc. Any info on this would be helpful. I use a number of different programs, all with strengths/weaknesses, but none which I feel really going back to again and again. Maybe PSP is the one? Also, if you know the difference between versions 10 and 11.

Thanks in advance
nznhut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2006, 9:02 PM   #17

nznhut wrote:
Quote:

My question re: Paint Shop Pro. Could you elaborate on comparisons to Photoshop, the quality of output, ease of use, etc. Any info on this would be helpful. I use a number of different programs, all with strengths/weaknesses, but none which I feel really going back to again and again. Maybe PSP is the one? Also, if you know the difference between versions 10 and 11.

Thanks in advance
Thanks. I am a Paint Shop Pro user since version 7 and I have tried many different versions of Photoshop, Corel Paint, Serif Photo Plus and Ulead Photo Impact. I have always liked PSP the best. I like the User Interface and I can do all the things I need in a similar way likePhotoshop. Yes, Photoshop has a much bigger following and so much extra stuff for the Graphic Designer Pros, but I don't need any of that.

I have no Idea what the differences between 10 and 11 are.
HogRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2006, 9:13 PM   #18

nznhut wrote:
Quote:

I use a number of different programs, all with strengths/weaknesses, but none which I feel really going back to again and again. Maybe PSP is the one? Thanks in advance

my advice has always been. get a high end program and stick with it mainly ALL the time.. ie: the gimp, paint.net(both free), PS, PSE, PSP,etc. jumping aroud in many programs is conterproductive because you can not learn all of them..

gawd, will, these really make me miss Phx.. it's a wonderful time of year there.. thanks for the memories..

roy

Old Nov 25, 2006, 9:54 PM   #19

Great as always.
I really like the red car.
nadnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2006, 11:02 PM   #20

Black Knight-

Thanks a lot for cathing me up on the nuances of the posts. Unfortunately, I am gone doing workshops, more than I am here and actively posting. So it easy to get the wrong message.

Thanks for clearing things up for me. My faith is restored! Go for it Hog! I love your photos.

Sarah
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote