Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Dec 27, 2006, 6:02 PM   #1

I bought myself a a K100D for Christmas, then prompty took to ebay to find some more lenses (based on a lot of the suggestions from you folks). The problem that I see is that a lot of these old lenses (the 2 I bought included) don't always have one or both caps.

I'm wondering if anyone can point me to a good source for cheap lens caps (front and back). I seem to see wildly different prices depending on where I look, and shipping tends to level that out. My favorite source for caps, camerafilters.com, doesn't seem to carry the caps for the back of the lens. If I have to pay shipping for somehting as light as a lens cap, I want to buy as many as I need and then a couple extra because I'm probably paying more for the shipping then I am for the caps.

With with as many lens adicts as we have here, surely someone has a good cheap source to cap those old lenses that are missing the caps.

Thanks
Basement Shows is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 27, 2006, 6:43 PM   #2

Check here (Pentax K column):
http://camerafilters.com/pages/rearlenscaps.aspx
DigitalAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2006, 7:51 PM   #3

After I posted this I went back there and darned if they didn't have them. I swear I looked just last week and didn't find them. Looks like my lenses will get some caps afterall!
Basement Shows is offline   Reply With Quote