Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Pentax / Samsung dSLR, K Mount Mirrorless

Old Jan 14, 2007, 12:30 AM   #1

I'm looking for a good online place to buy k10d that either accepts Paypal or will ship to an address other than the billing address on a credit card. Thanks for any suggestions.
traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 14, 2007, 9:59 AM   #2

traveller wrote:
Quote:
I'm looking for a good online place to buy k10d that either accepts Paypal or will ship to an address other than the billing address on a credit card. Thanks for any suggestions.
Hi traveller

Wecome to the Board

This is an easy One. You can order from any place you want using your credit card. What you Need to do Is call Your Card card issuer and tell them where you need to Have it Sent to. They can add that to the approved list.
I had to Do this a while Back, Since i ship all my Purchases to my Job. I am a Logistics Manger and in charge of the Shipping and Receiving area. So i am there all day to get my Packages.
BTW I suggest either Amazon Or B&H to purchase from

Hope this helps

BK
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2007, 10:15 AM   #3

Thanks,B.K. for the info. I went ahead and ordered from Cameta off of ebay, tho I've never dealt with them before. They do take paypal. Hope it all comes as promised.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 11:06 AM   #4

Hi,

I buy a most of my equipment from Cameta Camera. You will find they are very good people to deal with. They also are a brick and motar store, Not just a store on eBay.

Rudy
bluwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2007, 1:53 PM   #5

Thanks Rudy. I usually go with b&h, but cameta's price was better, and they'll send it where I want. Unfortunately, I won't get it for a couple of weeks, 'til I get home. Michelle